Dr. Lourdu Selvaraj Savariar MD
Pediatrician1060 Etna Avenue Pediatric Medical Gr Huntington IN, 46750
Dr. Lourdu Savariar is a pediatrician practicing in Huntington, IN. Dr. Savariar is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Savariar diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Savariar can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Head Lice
- Plantar Wart
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Cold Sores
- Cook County Hospital Program
Dr. Lourdu Selvaraj Savariar MD's Practice location
Huntington, IN 46750Get Direction
HUNTINGTON, IN 46750Get Direction
Dr. Lourdu Selvaraj Savariar MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Savariar
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- What to Do If a Child Has a Febrile Seizure?
Febrile SeizureA febrile seizure usually occurs when your child has a fever or high body temperature. It can also happen without brain inflammation or certain metabolic disorders. Even though febrile seizures occur with fever, you may not notice an increase in your child’s body temperature until...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- What are the Treatment Methods for ADHD?
Reported cases of ADHD have been on the rise lately. In fact, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that as many as 11% of children between the ages of four years old and 17 years old have been diagnosed with ADHD. ADHD is a disease characterized by ongoing patterns of...
- Dr. Shobana Pandian Other10515 Illinois Rd Fort Wayne IN 46814
- Dr. David Allen Rusk MD7910 W Jefferson Blvd Fort Wayne IN 46804
- Dr. Patricia I Bader M.D.11143 Parkview Plaza Dr Fort Wayne IN 46845
- Dr. Kristin Dyan Will M.D.100 Michigan St Ne Grand Rapids MI 49503
- Dr. Joyce Ls Fischer M.D.1 Caylor Nickel Sq Bluffton IN 46714
- Dr. Jayesh P Patel M.D.7429 Inverness Commons Fort Wayne IN 46804