Dr. Robert Morabito is a Dentist practicing in Falls Church, VA. Dr. Morabito specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Restorative Dentistry:composite (tooth-colored) Dental Fillings
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Inlays
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Onlays
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Crowns
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Bridges
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Implants (restoration)
- Restorative Dentistry:partial Dentures
- Restorative Dentistry:dentures (upper And Lower)
- Restorative Dentistry:denture Repair
- Periodontics:gum Surgery
- Periodontics:non-surgical Gum Treatment
- Periodontics:root Planing
- Oral Surgery:simple Tooth Extractions
- Oral Surgery:impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Oral Surgery:dental Implants (surgical Placement)
- Oral Surgery:micro-surgery
- Oral Surgery:non-impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:breath Rx
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:cerec
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:crest Whitestrips
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:da Vinci Veneerstm
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:day White Teeth Whitening
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:diagnodent
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:invisalign
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:lumineers By Cerinate
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:opalescence Teeth Whitening
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:rembrandt
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:silent Nite
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:tr
Dr. Robert A. Morabito, DDS's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Robert A. Morabito, DDS | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Robert A. Morabito, DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Morabito
Get to know General Dentist Dr. Robert A. Morabito, who serves patients in Falls Church, Virginia.
Dedicating his mind, heart, and soul to his profession, Dr. Morabito recognizes what it takes to be the best. He spends more than 100 hours annually on continuing education and invests heavily in the latest technology to ensure optimal dental care for all of his patients at Everlasting Dental Care in Falls Church, Virginia.
Locally owned and part of a tradition of exceptional general dentistry, Everlasting Dental Care’s dedication to the community goes beyond just caring for teeth. The team of experienced dental professionals working there view themselves as part of a vital network of caretakers who look after the health and well-being of friends and neighbors, in Falls Church and the surrounding communities. From routine checkups to cosmetic and restorative care, Everlasting Dental Care is the neighborhood headquarters for all things dental.
Being a second-generation dentist, Dr. Morabito picked up the torch from his father, Peter A. Morabito. “I watched my father help so many people, not just with their teeth, but with their lives. He was an incredible humanitarian. When I was a child, people knew him and would come over to say hello. As a teenager, while working in his office as a dental assistant, patients spoke incredibly highly of him, giving him praise for one thing or another.” recalled the dentist.
He graduated with his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the prestigious University of Maryland School of Dentistry in Baltimore in 1998. Prior to entering dental school, he was a builder and developer of residential real estate. His knowledge of engineering and construction principals, combined with a love of the arts and a degree in management, has allowed him to prosper in dentistry.
Having been named a Top Dentist by the Consumers’ Research Council of America for seven years running and a Top Dentist by Northern Virginia Living Magazine for four years in a row, Dr. Morabito was also chosen by NBC4 to become a partner in their smile education program.
In order to stay up to date in his field, he remains a member of numerous professional organizations, including the Academy of General Dentistry, the American Dental Association, the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation, the Northern Virginia Dental Association, the Spear Faculty Club, and the Seattle Study Club. What’s more, he is a Delegate for the Virginia Dental Association. He is also a board member of the Northern Virginia Dental Clinic and a teacher at Holy Trinity Catholic Church in Georgetown for 3rd-grade religious education.
Dentistry, also known as Dental and Oral Medicine, is a branch of medicine that consists of the study, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases, disorders, and conditions of the oral cavity. General dentists diagnose and treat dental issues and help patients develop better oral hygiene regimens. They clean teeth, correct bite issues, perform surgeries and extractions, and perform other duties to ensure that the teeth and mouth are healthy.
Pertaining to his interests outside of dentistry, Dr. Morabito aims to be the best that he can be as a husband and father.
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Sundas Idrees555 Grove Street Herndon VA 20170
- Dr. Trung Qui Le D.D.S.9600-I Main Street Fairfax Virginia 22031
- Dr. Barbara Ellen Baxter DMD1234 19th Street Northwest Washington District of Columbia 20036
- Dr. Tongela L. Williams DDS9001 Stuart Ln. Clinton MD 20735
- Dr. Tara Moshiri D.D.S46090 Lake Center Plaza Sterling Virginia 20165
- Dr. Oscar Aldo Luna D.D.S.410 Pine St SE Vienna Virginia 22180