Dr. Robert A. Morabito, DDS
Dentist | General Practice6200 Wilson Blvd 114 Falls Church VA, 22044
Dr. Robert Morabito is a Dentist practicing in Falls Church, VA. Dr. Morabito specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Restorative Dentistry:composite (tooth-colored) Dental Fillings
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Inlays
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Onlays
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Crowns
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Bridges
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Implants (restoration)
- Restorative Dentistry:partial Dentures
- Restorative Dentistry:dentures (upper And Lower)
- Restorative Dentistry:denture Repair
- Periodontics:gum Surgery
- Periodontics:non-surgical Gum Treatment
- Periodontics:root Planing
- Oral Surgery:simple Tooth Extractions
- Oral Surgery:impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Oral Surgery:dental Implants (surgical Placement)
- Oral Surgery:micro-surgery
- Oral Surgery:non-impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:breath Rx
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:cerec
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:crest Whitestrips
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:da Vinci Veneerstm
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:day White Teeth Whitening
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:diagnodent
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:invisalign
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:lumineers By Cerinate
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:opalescence Teeth Whitening
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:rembrandt
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:silent Nite
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:tr
Dr. Robert A. Morabito, DDS's Practice location
Dr. Robert A. Morabito, DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Morabito
Get to know General Dentist Dr. Robert A. Morabito, who serves patients in Falls Church, Virginia.
Dedicating his mind, heart, and soul to his profession, Dr. Morabito recognizes what it takes to be the best. He spends more than 100 hours annually on continuing education and invests heavily in the latest technology to ensure optimal dental care for all of his patients at Everlasting Dental Care in Falls Church, Virginia.
Locally owned and part of a tradition of exceptional general dentistry, Everlasting Dental Care’s dedication to the community goes beyond just caring for teeth. The team of experienced dental professionals working there view themselves as part of a vital network of caretakers who look after the health and well-being of friends and neighbors, in Falls Church and the surrounding communities. From routine checkups to cosmetic and restorative care, Everlasting Dental Care is the neighborhood headquarters for all things dental.
Being a second-generation dentist, Dr. Morabito picked up the torch from his father, Peter A. Morabito. “I watched my father help so many people, not just with their teeth, but with their lives. He was an incredible humanitarian. When I was a child, people knew him and would come over to say hello. As a teenager, while working in his office as a dental assistant, patients spoke incredibly highly of him, giving him praise for one thing or another.” recalled the dentist.
He graduated with his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the prestigious University of Maryland School of Dentistry in Baltimore in 1998. Prior to entering dental school, he was a builder and developer of residential real estate. His knowledge of engineering and construction principals, combined with a love of the arts and a degree in management, has allowed him to prosper in dentistry.
Having been named a Top Dentist by the Consumers’ Research Council of America for seven years running and a Top Dentist by Northern Virginia Living Magazine for four years in a row, Dr. Morabito was also chosen by NBC4 to become a partner in their smile education program.
In order to stay up to date in his field, he remains a member of numerous professional organizations, including the Academy of General Dentistry, the American Dental Association, the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation, the Northern Virginia Dental Association, the Spear Faculty Club, and the Seattle Study Club. What’s more, he is a Delegate for the Virginia Dental Association. He is also a board member of the Northern Virginia Dental Clinic and a teacher at Holy Trinity Catholic Church in Georgetown for 3rd-grade religious education.
Dentistry, also known as Dental and Oral Medicine, is a branch of medicine that consists of the study, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases, disorders, and conditions of the oral cavity. General dentists diagnose and treat dental issues and help patients develop better oral hygiene regimens. They clean teeth, correct bite issues, perform surgeries and extractions, and perform other duties to ensure that the teeth and mouth are healthy.
Pertaining to his interests outside of dentistry, Dr. Morabito aims to be the best that he can be as a husband and father.
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Sundas Idrees555 Grove Street Herndon VA 20170
- Dr. Barbara Ellen Baxter DMD1234 19th Street Northwest Washington District of Columbia 20036
- Dr. Russell Phillips DMD1625 K St Nw Washington DC 20006
- Dr. Kenneth A. Ingber DMD2021 K St NW Washington DC 20006
- Dr. Trung Qui Le D.D.S.9600-I Main Street Fairfax Virginia 22031
- Norma Fox, DDS1300 Spring St Ste 2, Suite 215 Silver Spring Maryland 20910