Dr. Gregory Priebe is a Chiropractor practicing in Auburn, WA. Dr. Priebe specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Priebe seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Gregory Charles Priebe D.C.'s Practice location
Auburn, WA 98001Get Direction
Gregory Charles Priebe D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- Catherine Joy Sparks4208 Oregon Street Southwest Seattle Washington 98116
- Dr. Sean Flaherty D.C.7117 Stinson Avenue Gig Harbor Washington 98335
- Russell L. Kolbo6712 Kimball Drive Gig Harbor Washington 98335
- Dr. Sharon-Rose D. Fitch D.C.12523 SE 214th Place Kent Washington 98031
- Wen B. Vitalis26708 180th Avenue Southeast Covington Washington 98042
- Dr. James Fitzpatrick D.C., PS.465 Rainier Blvd N Issaquah WA 98027