Dr. Harbhajan S. Ajrawat MD
Urologist7500 Greenway Center Dr 8th Floor Greenbelt MD, 20770
Dr. Harbhajan Ajrawat is a urologist practicing in Greenbelt, MD. Dr. Ajrawat specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Guru Nanak Dev University 1974
Government Medical College Amritsar 1974
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Enlarged Prostate
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- University At Buffalo State University Of New York 1974
Dr. Harbhajan S. Ajrawat MD's Practice location
Greenbelt, MD 20770Get Direction
Hyattsville, MD 20785Get Direction
Dr. Harbhajan S. Ajrawat MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ajrawat
- What Causes Blood to Show Up in Urine?
Hematuria is the phenomenon in which traces of blood appear in the urine. It presents a unique problem because it is not a disease in itself. It is not infectious, nor is it capable of threatening a life. It is merely a warning sign that something is wrong inside the body. Though frightening in...
- Specialists Who Treat Erectile Dysfunction
What Specialists Treat Erectile Dysfunction?Erectile dysfunction is a condition that can be brought about by a number of factors. Depending on the underlying cause of the disease, you may have to seek out various treatment options from different doctors or specialists.Choosing the right doctor to...
Oliguria is a medical term used when referring to a decreased urine output. Oliguria is considered when a person’s urine output is less than 400 mL in a 24-hour period. When it comes to infants, oliguria occurs when the urine output is less than 0.5 mL/kg/hr for 24 hours. Anuria is the absence...
- What Occurs During The Different Stages of Prostate Cancer?
What Occurs During The Different Stages of Prostate Cancer?Prostate cancer is an infection of the prostate which causes abnormal growth of cells on the prostate gland. Prostate cancer is known to inhabit the body of an individual for a long time before displaying any symptoms. During the first...
- What Causes Kidney Stones? How to Prevent and Treat Kidney Stones
Kidney stones are also known as renal calculi. The occurrence of kidney stones is known as nephrolithiasis. Kidney stones in the urinary tract lead to a condition known as ureterolithiasis. Kidney stones are seen as a common occurrence in the medical world. One in twenty people tend to suffer from...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Ms. Pamela W. Coleman MD1160 VARNUM ST NE WASHINGTON DC 20017
- Dr. Stephan L. Werner M.D.7500 Greenway Center Dr Greenbelt MD 20770
- Dr. Dara Holder M.D7500 Greenway Center Dr Greenbelt MD 20770
- Dr. Nizamuddin Jainuddin Maruf MD6410 Rockledge Dr Bethesda MD 20817
- Dr. Mitchell Edson M.D.106 Irving St Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Andrew B. Joel MD1625 North George Mason Drive Arlington VA 22205