Dr. George Vanderbossche is a psychologist practicing in Livonia, MI. Dr. Vanderbossche specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Vanderbossche evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Vanderbossche because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
George Lawrence Vanderbossche MA, LLP's Practice location
Livonia, MI 48152Get Direction
George Lawrence Vanderbossche MA, LLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Porn Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
Introduction Erectile dysfunction is a man’s inability to maintain an erection during sexual activities. It may occasionally happen or may become a chronic or permanent problem. Erectile dysfunction may be due to the following psychological and physical causes:...
- What Is Panic Disorder?
A panic attack is characterized by sudden tremendous waves of fear that initiates a number of physical responses. These reactions are often seen during situations that are not very threatening or frightening. The attacks may repeat after a period of time. Under normal conditions, fear and anxiety...
- Reasons Why You Need Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
This article covers everything about cognitive-behavioral therapy and why you would need it. Our main focus is why you would need it. We will, however, look at what it is, how it will work on you, where to find it, and any other necessary information. What is Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy?It is a...
- How Does a Psychiatrist Treat Insomnia?
What is the First Step to Initiate When You Have Been Diagnosed with Insomnia?The most important step to finding a solution for your insomnia is to get to the root of it. Have a conversation about it with your family and inquire as to whether your insomnia may potentially be hereditary or genetic....
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Mothers With Depression can Affect Their Children's Sleeping Patterns
A study published in the journal, Child Development, suggests that mothers who show signs of depression, or mothers who are depressed, are more likely to disrupt sleeping routine of their baby. In this study, researchers monitored mothers throughout the night, while they tended to their children....
- Dr. Michael Edward Behen PHD150 Maincentre Northville MI 48167
- Dr. Catherine Hiltz PH.D., L.P.708 W HURON ST STE 2 ANN ARBOR MI 48103
- Dr. Kay Vonne Cason PHD19366 Allen Road Brownstown Michigan 48183
- Dawn Gaden M.A., L.P.C., N.C.C.407 E Grand River Ave Brighton MI 48116
- Ms. Emily Perraut TLLP12901 Dartmouth St Oak Park MI 48237
- Dr. Jeffrey A Betman PH.D.27620 Farmington Rd Farmington Hills MI 48334