Dr. Elena G Chiorean M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology535 Barnhill Dr Rt 473 Indianapolis IN, 46202
Dr. Elena Chiorean is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Chiorean specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Tirgu-Mures 1993
- The biology of natural killer cells and implications for therapy of human disease.
- BCR/ABL alters the function of NK cells and the acquisition of killer immunoglobulin-like receptors (KIRs).
- Trastuzumab and interleukin-2 in HER2-positive metastatic breast cancer: a pilot study.
- Locally advanced pancreatic cancer: current therapeutic approach.
- Pancreatic cancer: utility of dynamic contrast-enhanced MR imaging in assessment
- Plk1 phosphorylation of orc2 and hbo1 contributes to gemcitabine resistance in pancreatic cancer.
Dr. Elena G Chiorean M.D.'s Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46202Get Direction
SEATTLE, WA 98109Get Direction
Dr. Elena G Chiorean M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chiorean
Jeff and Janet Hair.
- Lymphoma: The Importance of a Support System & Communication
Regardless of what’s being said, communication is something that many people struggle with in their personal relationships. Communication requires self-awareness, listening skills, and the ability to empathize and convey thoughts and feelings accurately. When people are diagnosed with chronic...
- Breaking News on the Treatment of Follicular Lymphoma
Reuters, the international news agency out of London, has announced that the FDA has given a new drug “accelerated approval,” for the treatment of follicular lymphoma.The drug, Aliqopa (copanlisib), showed complete or partial shrinkage of tumors in 59% of study participants during drug studies,...
- Arizona Firefighters Raise Funds for Lymphoma Stairclimb
Jackson County Fire District #5 partnered with Dutch Bros. Coffee in Phoenix, Arizona to help raise funds for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Scott Firefighter Stairclimb in Seattle, which took place at the Columbia Center on March 11th, 2018. All of the money raised for the stairclimb go to...
- Overcoming Lymphoma: A South Philly Student's Story
In April of 2018, 18-year-old Alexis Carine was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma (HL), a blood cancer that begins in the lymphatic system. Her diagnosis was stage II HL, a cancer found in two or more lymph node areas, and both are either above or below the diaphragm (the muscle located just...
- Seven-year-old Lymphoma Ninja Warrior Fights Through 500 Days of Chemo
In some ways, Von Kleiv is an ordinary 7-year-old boy. He goes to Welch Elementary School in Dover, Delaware. He’s in second grade. He’s getting into karate, and just broke his first wooden board at his first demonstration. People know him as a boy warrior with a strong spirit. He is optimistic,...
- Lymphoma News: Mother Gives Birth to Healthy Daughter after Chemo During Pregnancy
Chemotherapy has a reputation for its not-so-great side effects. As many people know, chemotherapy is known to cause off target symptoms for most cancer patients such as nausea and vomiting, hair loss, and extreme fatigue. In addition to the symptoms that one may experience during treatment, some of...
- Dr. Attaya Suvannasankha M.D.1044 W Walnut St Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Sarah Ali MD8111 S Emerson Ave Indianapolis IN 46237
- Dr. Fred O Butler M.D.6820 Parkdale Pl Indianapolis IN 46254
- Dr. Radhika V Walling M.D.7229 Clearvista Dr Indianapolis IN 46256
- Dr. Stephanie Ann Wagner MD535 Barnhill Dr Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Subhash C Sharma M.D.9002 N Meridian St Indianapolis IN 46260