Dr. Janaina B Nogueira M.D.
Gastroenterologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Gastroenterology1600 7th Ave S Birmingham AL, 35233
Dr. Janaina Nogueira is a pediatric gastroenterologist practicing in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Nogueira specializes in digestive system, liver or nutritional problems in children from the newborn period to their teens. Conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, chronic constipation or obesity can all be treated by a pediatric gastroenterologist.
Education and Training
Fac De Cien Med De Pernambuco- Recife- Pe- Brazil 2000
Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine
Faculdade de Medicina e Cirurgia de Pernambuco 2000
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- [Hypertensive cardiopathy. From arterial hypertension to congestive heart failure].
- Other diseases with diastolic dysfunction: how to deal with? Hypertensive heart disease.
- Left ventricular hypertrophy in systemic hypertension. Benefits of its reversal.
- [Proto-oncogenes, stress proteins and hypertensive cardiopathy].
- [Precocity of diastolic dysfunction in hypertensive cardiopathy].
- [Hypertensive cardiopathy. Functional evaluation during isometric effort after regression of left ventricular hypertrophy].
- [Diastolic function in arterial hypertension].
- [Left ventricular hypertrophy: from hypertension to heart failure].
- [Arterial hypertension and the right heart. A hemodynamic and echocardiographic study].
- [The patient with acute cerebrovascular disorders: assessment of associated diseases].
- [Hypertensive hypertrophy of the left ventricle: its regression in hypertensive patients with different profiles of plasma renin activity, treated with enalapril].
- [Hypertension in an accelerated phase. Cardiologic, ophthalmologic and hemorrheologic study].
- [The cardiac profile in arterial hypertension].
- [Hypertensive crises--therapeutic experience with a calcium antagonist].
- [Refractory arterial hypertension. Evaluation and therapy].
- Acid Reflux
- Univ Of Al Hosp, Pediatrics
Dr. Janaina B Nogueira M.D.'s Practice location
Birmingham, AL 35233Get Direction
Dr. Janaina B Nogueira M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nogueira
- Celiac Disease May Shadow Type 1 Diabetes
A recent study has found that celiac disease may follow Type 1 diabetes, and it has found that children have a greater risk of having celiac disease auto-antibodies, which may then result in the disorder.According to Dr. William Hagopian, type 1 diabetes and celiac disease are closely related...
- Which Conditions Are Linked with Mesenteric Adenitis?
Mesenteric adenitis, also called as mesenteric lymphadenitis, is a condition that causes swelling and inflammation in the abdominal lymph nodes. This condition usually affects children and adolescents.Lymph nodes are small glands that are part of the lymphatic system. They contain a type of white...
- Green Poop in Babies: When Should You Worry About It?
Baby poop is always a matter of concern for new mothers. The cause of worry can be on various factors such as the frequency of the baby's poop, its color and consistency, and concerns about your child's solid food intake.Normal Color and Consistency of Baby PoopA baby’s first poop is always black...
- Growing Concerns with Gluten Lead to Surge in Gluten-Free Magazines
Multiple Health Issues Discourage Gluten in FoodsCeliac disease, a genetic problem that causes the immune system to attack the small intestine where gluten is ingested, is now estimated to affect 1 out of every 100 people worldwide. It can be tracked due to a DNA marker which indicates its presence....
- What Is Diarrhea: Get the Facts
Diarrhea is a very common water-borne disease. A person who has diarrhea passes loose or liquid stool at least three times a day or more frequently than what is normal for the person. The reason behind the consistency and frequency of these bowel movements in a case of diarrhea is the increased flow...
- Study Says Signs of Celiac Disease Can Show in Infancy
In this day in age, a majority of diseases and conditions seen in the medical industry have been more or less identified. Although this is the case, not every condition has received enough analysis to conclude what the primary causes may be. An even more important point to this argument is when...