Dr. Rachel Donaldson practices Neuropathology in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Donaldson studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
- Morristown Medical Center
- Indiana University Medical Center
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Providing surgical care to indigent patients in central and south America. Co-founder of UHMLA (Unidad Hospitalaria Movil de Latino America)
Dr. Rachel Muh Donaldson's Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44195Get Direction
Dr. Rachel Muh Donaldson's reviewsWrite Review
- 8-Year-Old Boy with Muscular Dystrophy Shares His Touching Bucket List
At just two-years-old, William Magee was diagnosed with Duchenne muscular dystrophy. Now 8 years old, and in the United Kingdom, William has already become an inspiration to many.In a recent article published on the Mirror, his mother discusses his severe progression of the disease and how William...
- Singing as Therapy: How it Helps People with Parkinson’s Disease
For a person diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease, their mobility and movement control ability is impaired, such that they will develop tremors. Moreover, getting dressed, eating, writing, brushing teeth, and driving become more challenging. Family members of a patient with a Parkinson’s disease...
- Can Dogs Detect Parkinson's Disease?
Our dogs aren’t just pets nowadays. Aside from being the man’s best friend, dogs are also excellent partners in improving the medical field. Since the beginning of time, dogs are appreciated by their owners and animal lovers. Not only are they loyal to you, but they are also keen in so many...
- What Is Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus?
Normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH) is a type of brain disorder, wherein excess cerebrospinal fluid builds up in the ventricles of the brain. It causes problems in reasoning, thinking, difficulty in walking, and loss of bladder control.Brains ventricles are hollow fluid-filled chambers. Even...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Parkinson's Disease?
Parkinson’s disease is a progressive nervous disorder that affects an individual's movement and coordination. It is a degenerative disorder that affects the part of brain controlling movement and balance. The loss of muscle control is often seen in the form of tremors in the limbs, which is the...
- Dementia and Why it Happens
What is dementia?Dementia refers to the loss of brain functions, including memory, thinking, language development and behavior that may affect the daily life of a patient. Many people have slight loss of memory when they are old, but if the memory loss gets worse with time, it indicates dementia....
- Dr. Joseph N. Rudolph M.D.2550 Som Center Road Willoughby Hills Ohio 44094
- Dr. Deepak Raheja MD Cleveland Ohio
- Dr. Ngoc minh Dang Le MD3200 Sw 60th Ct Miami FL 33155
- Dr. Max N Wiznitzer MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Jun Tae Park M.D.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Adrienne Boissy OtherCleveland Clinic Foundation Cleveland OH 44195