Dr. Kishore R. Patsamatla MD
Internist211 Coral Sands Dr Suite C Rockledge FL, 32955
Dr. Kishore Patsamatla is an internist practicing in Rockledge, FL. Dr. Patsamatla specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Patsamatla provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Kishore R. Patsamatla MD's Practice location
Rockledge, FL 32955Get Direction
Palm Bay, FL 32905Get Direction
Dr. Kishore R. Patsamatla MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Patsamatla
- What Is Raynaud’s Disease: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Raynaud’s disease?Raynaud’s disease, also known as Raynaud’s syndrome or Raynaud’s phenomenon, is a rare blood vessel disorder described by a French physician named Maurice Raynaud in 1862. In this condition, the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to other parts of the...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of the Mumps?
The mumps is a viral infection of the parotid glands, the saliva producing glands present within the cheek in front of the ears. The infection often results in the swelling of the parotid glands. This contagious infection was contained to a large extent after the introduction of the mumps...
- Fast Walking for a Fast Memory
Take a Walk Down Memory LaneWalking speed and strength of hand grip can help predict the risk of stroke and memory problems in old age, says a new study. “This forms a very basic test to predict the odds of getting these conditions in old age," says Erica C. Camargo MD, PhD. A decrease in walking...
- Swollen Ankles, Feet, and Legs: Causes, Signs, Symptoms, Risks, and Treatment
The swelling of the feet, legs, and ankles is also known as peripheral edema. This refers to a condition where there is an excessive accumulation of fluid in these parts of the body. It is not a painful condition unless the underlying cause for it is an injury to that area. However, it is a very...
- How Is Bronchitis Differentiated from Other Chest Infections?
Bronchial tubes are the airways through which air travels and reaches the lungs. The inflammation of these bronchial tubes is called bronchitis. The inflammation is more often caused by a viral infection, smoke, dust, or other irritants.Bronchitis may be due to a chest infection, inflammation of...
- Nail Polish May Contain Toxic Chemicals
According to a California report, some of the polishes and other products used in nail salons contain high levels of toxic chemicals, in spite of label that it is toxic-free. Scientist Valetti Lang, acting manager of the Pollution Prevention Branch of the Department of Toxic Substances Control for...
- Dr. Gregory Waser MD1801 Sarno Road Melbourne Florida 32935
- Dr. Mark A Spears M.D.7125 Murrell Road Melbourne FL 32940
- Dr. Yvette Marie Lopez-granberry M.D.6300 N Wickham Rd Melbourne FL 32940
- Dr. John Nolan Sweeney D.O.1978 Rockledge Blvd Rockledge FL 32955
- Dr. Raj Vellody MD490 Centre Lake Drive Palm Bay FL 32907
- Dr. Jose O Santiago MD1223 Gateway Dr Melbourne FL 32901