Dr. Nirmal Kilambi is a urologist practicing in Fayetteville, AR. Dr. Kilambi specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Univ of Ar Coll of Med, Little Rock Ar 1995
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Race and cause specific survival with prostate cancer: influence of clinical stage, Gleason score, age and treatment.
- Method of urinary diversion in nonurethral traumatic bladder injuries: retrospective analysis of 70 cases.
- Prospective pretransplant ultrasound screening in 206 patients for acquired renal cysts and renal cell carcinoma.
- Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med, Urology
Dr. Nirmal K Kilambi M.D.'s Practice location
Fayetteville, AR 72703Get Direction
Dr. Nirmal K Kilambi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Bisphenol A May Lower the Quantity and Quality of Sperm
A new study has shown that higher levels of bisphenol A (BPA) in urine may lower sperm count and motility in men, affecting their ability to father a child. The results of the study are published in the journal Fertility and Sterility and this is first of its kind to link the levels of BPA to sperm...
- What Occurs During The Different Stages of Prostate Cancer?
What Occurs During The Different Stages of Prostate Cancer?Prostate cancer is an infection of the prostate which causes abnormal growth of cells on the prostate gland. Prostate cancer is known to inhabit the body of an individual for a long time before displaying any symptoms. During the first...
- How to Naturally Increase Libido
If there is one thing that binds couples aside from love, that would be libido. Most of us do not give attention to it until it becomes very low and causes relationship problems. You might have low libido issues if you have the following symptoms:...
- Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction
Treatments for Erectile DysfunctionErectile dysfunction is a problem that affects the ability of men to have and maintain their erections. It can cause emotional and psychological stress, especially for people with low self-esteem or those who suffer relationship troubles because of it. However, it...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Colonoscopy
Don’t be worried if the doctor suggests you undergo a colonoscopy. Although you might think of it as an awful procedure, it is not. Chances are you won't remember it, since you probably won't be awake. A colonoscopy is a test used by the doctor to examine the inside of the large intestines for...
- What Could Lead to Nephrotic Syndrome?
IntroductionNephrotic syndrome refers to a group of symptoms that occur when there is something wrong with your kidneys. It can affect people of all ages and is often treatable. Kidney damage may be suspected if an individual shows any of the following symptoms:...
- Dr. Mark Alan Hewett M.D.2100 S 54th St Rogers AR 72758
- Dr. Issam Toufic Shalhoub M.D.1100 N College Ave Fayetteville AR 72703
- Dr. William E. Higginbothom M.D.1300 E Zion Rd Fayetteville AR 72703
- Dr. Robert A Zimmerman MD, PHD200 S 20th St Rogers AR 72758
- Dr. Richard D Mcwhorter MD3211 N North Hills Blvd Fayetteville AR 72703
- Charles Mark Jackson M.D.2 EAST APPLEBY RD. FAYETTEVILLE AR 72703