Dr. Jonathan R Whisenant MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology3838 S 700 E Suite 100 Salt Lake City UT, 84106
Dr. Jonathan Whisenant is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Whisenant specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Nivolumab and Bevacizumab in Patients With Advanced and or Metastatic Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- S1613, Trastuzumab and Pertuzumab or Cetuximab and Irinotecan Hydrochloride in Treating Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic HER2/Neu Amplified Colorectal Cancer That Cannot Be Removed by Surgery
- Trametinib in Treating Patients With Epithelioid Hemangioendothelioma That Is Metastatic, Locally Advanced, or Cannot Be Removed by Surgery
- HuMax-AXL-ADC Safety Study in Patients With Solid Tumors
- A Study of PDR001 in Combination With LCL161, Everolimus or Panobinostat
- Rovalpituzumab Tesirine in Delta-Like Protein 3-Expressing Advanced Solid Tumors
- Pembrolizumab for the Treatment of Recurrent High Grade Neuroendocrine Carcinoma
- Combination Chemotherapy With or Without Atezolizumab in Treating Patients With Stage III Colon Cancer and Deficient DNA Mismatch Repair
- Combination Chemotherapy, Bevacizumab, and/or Atezolizumab in Treating Patients With Deficient DNA Mismatch Repair Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
- Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
Dr. Jonathan R Whisenant MD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84106Get Direction
SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84112Get Direction
Dr. Jonathan R Whisenant MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Whisenant
- Treatment Update for Hodgkin Lymphoma
Over time, research has uncovered ways of treating Hodgkin lymphoma (HL) to produce an 80% to 90% cure rate. For the remaining 10% to 20% who are either resistant to the primary treatment or have relapsed, their cancer can still be fatal.The standard care for those not yet cured has been a two-step...
- Superheroes Unite For Elementary Student Fighting Lymphoma
Anyone diagnosed with cancer knows how terrifying and debilitating the news can be. Now just imagine how horrible an experience it would be for an elementary school student to hear that they have cancer.It is a sad fact that thousands of children are diagnosed with cancer every year, and it is...
- Teen Treated for Lymphoma to Play College Baseball
Whether it’s the Dodgers or the Red Sox or the local high school team, they’re called ‘the boys of summer’.While summer is when the teams begin competitive play, they are very much the boys of spring as well.The temperature might be cool, but the air is sweet with promise.The players pull...
- The Link Between Lymphoma Radiotherapy and Mesothelioma
One of the more common forms of treatment for lymphoma is radiotherapy. This involves using radiation to kill the cancer cells in the lymph nodes. New studies have produced concerning findings regarding radiation therapy, and point towards another induced risk of using the practice.The StudyThe...
- Woman Who Battled Lymphoma Three Times Starts Support Group
Battling cancer is just that - a battle. To make it through once is an incredible feat, but one Virginia Beach woman survived the terrible condition three times. Now, she is starting a support group so other women can have the incredible outcome she had as well.Lynne's storyUnfortunately, most...
- Overcoming Lymphoma: A South Philly Student's Story
In April of 2018, 18-year-old Alexis Carine was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma (HL), a blood cancer that begins in the lymphatic system. Her diagnosis was stage II HL, a cancer found in two or more lymph node areas, and both are either above or below the diaphragm (the muscle located just...
- Dr. Nasfat Jameel Shehadeh MD333 S 900 E Salt Lake City UT 84102
- Dr. Xylina T Gregg M.D.3838 S 700 E Salt Lake City UT 84106
- Dr. Justin A Call M.D.560 W Mitchell St Petoskey MI 49770
- Dr. Hung T. Khong MD1660 Springhill Avenue Mobile AL 36604
- Dr. Scott James Samuelson M.D.333 S 900 E Salt Lake City UT 84102
- Dr. Edgar Friedrich Prasthofer MD799 E Hampden Ave Englewood CO 80113