Dr. Graham Mouw practices Neurological Surgery in Woodland Hills, CA. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Mouw prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Education and Training
Univ of Southern Ca Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1996
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
- Spine Surgery
- Cervical Laminoplasty
- Lamina Procedures
- Lumbar Decompression Therapy
- Lumbar Disc Replacement
- Robotic Surgery
- Computer Assisted Spine Surgery
- Neck Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Cervical Disc Herniation
- Cervical Stenosis
- Lumbar Stenosis
- Professional Member American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Professional MemberCongress of Neurological Surgeons
- University Hospital Of Cleveland
- University Of California At San Francisco Complex Spine Surgery
Dr. Graham J. Mouw MD's Practice location
SOUTH MIAMI, FL 33143Get Direction
Los Angeles, CA 90017Get Direction
Dr. Graham J. Mouw MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mouw
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- What Is a Transorbital Lobotomy?
Transorbital LobotomyTransorbital lobotomy was once considered as a form of neurosurgery that was labeled as "insane". A pioneer in this field was a Portuguese doctor named António Egas Moniz. He introduced frontal lobotomy in 1935 for certain cases of psychosis and won a Nobel Prize because of...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laminectomy
What Is a Laminectomy?The lamina is the back part of your vertebra covering the spinal canal. Your doctor could decide to eliminate your lamina or the bone spurs around it when either causes compression of your spinal cord or the roots of your nerves. Pressure on the roots of your nerves can cause:...
- What Is Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus?
Normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH) is a type of brain disorder, wherein excess cerebrospinal fluid builds up in the ventricles of the brain. It causes problems in reasoning, thinking, difficulty in walking, and loss of bladder control.Brains ventricles are hollow fluid-filled chambers. Even...
- What Is a Cervical Laminectomy?
A cervical laminectomy is performed to relieve the compression of the spinal cord and nerves around your neck. This is achieved by making the spinal canal wider, creating more space for your nerves. A part of the protruding bone or the lamina is either removed or trimmed during this procedure. The...
- Dr. Ronald F. Young M.D2200 Lynn Road Thousand Oaks California 91360
- Dr. Leslie D. Cahan MD4733 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Rafael O. Quinonez M.D., PHD11550 Indian Hills Road Mission Hills California 91345
- Dr. John A Lee M.D.1250 La Venta Dr Westlake Village CA 91361
- Dr. Brian Randall Gantwerker M.D.18350 Roscoe Blvd Northridge CA 91325
- Dr. Wesley A King M.D.120 S Spalding Dr Beverly Hills CA 90212