Dr. Jennifer Oles is a pediatrician practicing in Springfield, MA. Dr. Oles is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Oles diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Oles can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Jennifer A Oles M.D.'s Practice location
Springfield, MA 01118Get Direction
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32258Get Direction
Dr. Jennifer A Oles M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Oles
- Autism Assessments Are Male-Centered: Why?
Gender inequality comes in many forms. While there have been large strides in the right direction over the past couple centuries, there is much work to be done as a society. The medical field has their own gender inequality issues with patients. Historically, all health assessments and measurements...
- Newborn Jaundice Prognosis and Home Remedies
Jaundice is a condition that causes yellowing of the skin and certain parts of the eyes. Your child will be checked for jaundice three days after being born. Nevertheless, you should watch out for any signs of the disorder after your go back home since it can take up to seven days to become...
- Causes and Treatments of Croup (Barking Cough)
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup. It is a medical condition that tends to irritate a child's upper airways. It can also be used to describe the inflammation of the larynx and trachea in children. There are a variety of reasons or inflammatory conditions, which...
- How to Protect Children with Autism from Being Bullied
Introduction to BullyingIt is an unfortunate fact that children have a tendency to find weaknesses and differences in their peers and latch onto it, emotionally or physically hurting the other child in the process. When performed on purpose and repeatedly this is bullying, and is a serious problem....
- Urinary Tract Infections in Children
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are often thought of in regard to adults, and cases of UTIs in children seem unusual. They are not. The mechanism by which UTIs develop does not discriminate by age, and the same E. Coli bacteria can affect a child just as easily as an adult. However, UTIs affect 2%...
- A Guide to Recognizing the Early Signs of Shingles
Shingles, also known as herpes zoster, is a disease that occurs due to the reappearance of the varicella-zoster virus, which is the causative agent of chickenpox. Shingles usually starts with a skin rash. These skin rashes occur either in the form of a band or a strip covering a small area on your...
- Dr. Lourdes Hortense Beauzile-Delimon MD79 Maple Shade Avenue East Long Meadow Massachusetts 01028
- Dr. Elizabeth A Armstrong M.D.395 Southampton Rd Westfield MA 01085
- Dr. John Mathews MD1080 Day Hill Rd Windsor CT 06095
- Dr. Asha Sindwani MD34 Hubbard St Ludlow MA 01056
- Dr. Jerome Lahman M.D.357 Hartford Tpke Vernon Rockville CT 06066
- Dr. William Benjamin Rothwell M.D.11 Wilbraham Road Springfield MA 01109