Dr. David Edelman is an internist practicing in Durham, NC. Dr. Edelman specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Edelman provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Baylor College of Medicine 1991
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Prostate Cancer
- Hearing Loss
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Vascular Disease
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Internal Medicine
- Baylor College Of Medicine
- Baylor College of Medicine Program
Dr. David Edelman MD's Practice location
Durham, NC 27705Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. David Edelman MD | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. David Edelman MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Should I Do if My Child Wets the Bed?
Many studies have uncovered the reasons behind bedwetting and what can be done for improving the condition in children. A report on bedwetting mentions the common misconceptions about bedwetting and the progress in finding the cause and treatment of this condition.Darcie Kiddoo, MD, associate...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- How Your Father’s Genes Can Affect Your Ovarian Cancer Risk
It is well known that inherited mutations in BRCA1/BRCA2 genes increase the risk of breast and ovarian cancers, as well as other types of cancer. An altered mutation in the BRCA1 or BRCA2 gene can be inherited from an individual’s mother or father. ...
- The History of Fibromyalgia
IntroductionSome may consider fibromyalgia as a fairly new medical condition, but the truth is, this medical condition has actually existed for more than centuries. The term “fibromyalgia” first came into existence in the year 1976. Since the early 1800s, scientists and physicians have written...
- Enuresis in Adults
What is enuresis in adults?Enuresis is the medical term for bedwetting, which is an issue most often seen in young children. However, certain adults also face this problem. In adults, it often becomes harder to talk about something, which is considered as a childhood problem. However, it is...
- Polydipsia: Excessive Thirst Causes and Symptoms
What is polydipsia?Polydipsia is the medical term for excessive thirst. It is usually regarded as one of the initial symptoms of diabetes.It is normal to feel thirsty, especially after workouts and strenuous activities. It is quite important for people to drink the recommended amount of water per...
- Dr. Vester Walker M.D.301 Versailles Dr Cary North Carolina 27511
- Dr. Mamatha Ramaswamy M.D.1515 South West Cary Parkway Cary North Carolina 27511-6233
- Dr. Sher S. Guleria MD109 Ashworth Dr Durham NC 27707
- Dr. Charles L. Pamplin III M.D.608 SLEEPY HOLLOW RD CHAPEL HILL NC 27517
- Miss Alicia T Clark MD330 Brookline Ave Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Steven Lawrence Zacks MD1000 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC 28203