Dr. Rebecca Johnson is a pathologist practicing in La Jolla, CA. Dr. Johnson is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Johnson can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Johnson may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Rebecca Lynn Johnson M.D.'s Practice location
La Jolla, CA 92037Get Direction
CHICO, CA 95926Get Direction
Rebecca Lynn Johnson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Dr. Anthony W Benderman MD6010 Amarillo Boulevard West Amarillo TX 79106
- Jessica Wang-Rodriguez3350 La Jolla Village Dr San Diego CA 92161
- Dr. Pamela Davis Boswell D.O.10666 N Torrey Pines Rd La Jolla CA 92037
- Dr. Julie B. Steele M.D.10666 N Torrey Pines Rd La Jolla CA 92037
- Dr. David John Francis M.D.7592 Metropolitan Dr San Diego CA 92108
- Dr. Fei Bao M.D.622 W 168th St New York NY 10032