Dr. Ethan Komp is a Chiropractor practicing in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Komp specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Komp seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Ethan Kyle Komp D.C.'s Practice location
Overland Park, KS 66214Get Direction
KANSAS CITY, MO 64108Get Direction
Dr. Ethan Kyle Komp D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Dr. Lisa Marie Brittain D.C.10841 W 87th St Overland Park KS 66214
- Dr. Jeffery Adam Ligon D.C.11301 W 88th St Overland Park KS 66214
- Dr. Jacob Michael Brittain D.C.10841 W 87th St Overland Park KS 66214
- Dr. Thomas B Kivisto DC10628 W 87th St Overland Park KS 66214
- Dr. Katherine M Kubovy D.C., D.A.B.C.I.11542 W 95th St Overland Park KS 66214
- Dr. Jennifer Shaw D.C.11644 W 75TH ST SHAWNEE KS 66214