Maria Espinoza, MD, practices family medicine. Dr. Espinoza earned her medical degree from Central American Autonomous University in Costa Rica. She completed her internship and residency at Southside ...
Education and Training
Esc Auto De Cien Med De Centro America San Jose Costa Rica 1987
University of Costa Rica, San Jose, Costa Rica
Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Honduras Facultad de Ciencias Medicas 1987
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- H. Pylori
- Vascular Disease
- Graves' Disease
- Southside Hosp, Family Medicine
- Southside Hospital 1995
- NSLIJHS/Hofstra North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine at Southside Hospital Program
Mrs. Maria A Espinoza M.D.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90057Get Direction
Mrs. Maria A Espinoza M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Espinoza
- Croup in Adults
Croup in AdultsAlthough croup is commonly observed in children who are 6 months to 3 years old, it is also possible for adults to get the infection in rare cases. Croup is a viral respiratory infection caused by human parainfluenza viruses (HPIVs). However, other causes of croup may include...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- 5 Tips on Living with Lung Cancer
Lung cancer, also known as lung carcinoma, is a malignant lung tumor depicted by uncontrolled cell growth in tissues of the lung. If left untreated, this growth can spread beyond the lung by the process of metastasis into nearby tissue or other parts of the body.The following are 5 tips on...
- How Long Does Acute Bronchitis Last? How to Treat and Prevent
Bronchial tubes, which are an important part of the respiratory system, perform an important function of exchanging air to and from the lungs. However, sometimes due to various triggers, these bronchial tubes can get inflamed causing a mucus build-up. The symptoms like coughing and dyspnea that are...
- Dr. Scott M. Gregor D.O.801 S Chevy Chase Dr Glendale CA 91205
- Dr. Ludlow Creary MD266 S Harvard Blvd Los Angeles CA 90004
- Dr. Ann I. Ryan MD1304 15th St Santa Monica CA 90404
- Dr. Kedy Ying Jao D.O.12675 La Mirada Blvd La Mirada California 90638
- Dr. Yelena Badalova MD2222 Santa Monica Blvd Santa Monica CA 90404
- Mr. Mark David Schneider D.O.10800 Paramount Blvd Downey CA 90241