Dr. Radwan Alkiek M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease3399 Pollock Rd Grand Blanc MI, 48439
Dr. Radwan Alkiek is a cardiologist practicing in Grand Blanc, MI. Dr. Alkiek specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Alkiek also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ of Damascus, Fac of Med, Damascus, Syria 1982
- Med Ctr La-Univ Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases; Hurley Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Englewood Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Radwan Alkiek M.D.'s Practice location
Grand Blanc, MI 48439Get Direction
ALMA, MI 48801Get Direction
Dr. Radwan Alkiek M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Alkiek
- Furosemide Side Effects and How to Minimize Them
What is furosemide?Furosemide is an oral prescription medicine, which is available under the brand name Lasix. This drug is also available in its generic form. The generic version of the drug mostly costs less than the branded ones. Furosemide is considered as a water pill or a loop diuretic that...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- What is Cardiac Ablation?
Cardiac ablation is a procedure used for atrial fibrillation (a-fib) treatment, which is an irregular beating of the heart. Doctors may recommend the procedure when other methods of treatment such as drugs and heartbeat reset aren’t successful.If atrial fibrillation, or an irregular heart rate,...
- What is the Impact of High Blood Pressure?
What is High Blood Pressure?High blood pressure is a condition whereby an individual’s blood vessels become strained due to high pressure by the blood flowing in them. It’s a dangerous condition not because it has any negative side-effects on its own but because of the potential health problems...
- Overweight Children Are Likely to Have High Blood Pressure
A new study published in the journal, Hypertension, shows that a child who is overweight is at risk of high blood pressure, three times more than an average weight child. In this study 1,111 children were followed up for an average of four years. Height weight and blood pressure of the...
- What Is Raynaud’s Disease: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Raynaud’s disease?Raynaud’s disease, also known as Raynaud’s syndrome or Raynaud’s phenomenon, is a rare blood vessel disorder described by a French physician named Maurice Raynaud in 1862. In this condition, the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to other parts of the...
- Dr. Syed Ahmed M.D.5100 Gateway Center Drive Flint Michigan 48507
- Dr. Hameem Changezi M.D.5084 Villa Linde Pkwy Flint MI 48532
- Dr. Ramesh Misra M.D.3399 Pollock Rd Grand Blanc MI 48439
- Dr. James L. Chambers D.O.5100 Gateway Ctr Flint MI 48507
- Dr. Wilfredo Rivera MD2335 S Linden Rd Flint MI 48532
- Dr. Paul Lafia M.D.3399 Pollock Rd Grand Blanc MI 48439