Dr. Steven Spear is an optometrist practicing in Lexington, KY. Dr. Spear specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Spear performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Steven Noel Spear OD's Practice location
Lexington, KY 40508Get Direction
Dr. Steven Noel Spear OD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- Dr. Guadalupe Angelica Mejia O.D.301 E Muhammad Ali Blvd Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Paul M Karpecki OD120 North Eagle Creek Dr Lexington KY 40509
- Dr. Vicky Wing lai Wong O.D.2250 Leestown Rd Lexington KY 40511
- Dr. Tiffany Ann Harder O.D.161 Lexington Green Cir Lexington KY 40503
- Dr. Karen Santos Mccloud OD2716 Old Rosebud Rd Lexington KY 40509
- Dr. Kevin Snead OD2434 Nicholasville Rd Lexington KY 40503