Dr. Patricia Diane Scherrer MD
Pediatrician | Pediatric Critical Care Medicine2530 Chicago Avenue South Suite 400 Minneapolis MN, 55404
Dr. Patricia Scherrer is a pediatrician practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Scherrer is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Scherrer diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Scherrer can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll of Va Sch of Med, Richmond Va 1993
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine; Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, Pediatrics
Dr. Patricia Diane Scherrer MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55404Get Direction
FARGO, ND 58103Get Direction
Dr. Patricia Diane Scherrer MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Father's Age at Conception Can Affect Social Development in his Child
It has been known for a while now, but not fully understood why, that the age of parents can have an effect on the child's chance of being on the autism spectrum. The full reasons why are not known, but there are some ideas. To examine the potential reasons, recently a study looked at behavioral...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Green Poop in Babies: When Should You Worry About It?
Baby poop is always a matter of concern for new mothers. The cause of worry can be on various factors such as the frequency of the baby's poop, its color and consistency, and concerns about your child's solid food intake.Normal Color and Consistency of Baby PoopA baby’s first poop is always black...
- What Are Vaccines?
What is a vaccine?Vaccines are products that enable a person to develop immunity against certain diseases. A vaccine can be given through needle injections, by aerosol, or by mouth. The polio vaccine is given in the form of mouth drops that contain live but weakened organisms. The vaccine gets into...
- How Long Should my Child Be Sleeping?
The amount of sleep a child needs varies depending on the child and the child's age.1-4 weeks oldNewborns usually sleep for 15 to 18 hours per day, but this sleep usually occurs in short periods of two to four hours at a time. The duration of sleep is generally longer for babies who are born...
- Ernest Swihart15729 Woodgate Road South Minnetonka Minnesota 55345
- Dr. Vicki M. Oster MD18315 Cascade Drive Eden Prairie Minnesota 55347
- Dr. Durresamin Akhtar MBBS300 Lake Dr E Chanhassen MN 55317
- Dr. Christy S Sanford MD3024 Snelling Ave Minneapolis MN 55406
- Dr. Marius Kristupaitis MD3955 Parklawn Ave Minneapolis MN 55435
- Ms. Anna G. Rakovshik MD4155 COUNTY ROAD 101 N PLYMOUTH MN 55446