Dr. Sreelatha Pottala is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in French Camp, CA. Dr. Pottala specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Pottala can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Pottala can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
University of Hawaii
Osmania Medical College 2003
- Gestational Diabetes
- University at Buffalo Program
Dr. Sreelatha Pottala M.D.'s Practice location
French Camp, CA 95231Get Direction
Dr. Sreelatha Pottala M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Track Your Baby's Development Week by Week in the Second Trimester
Growth and development happens swiftly during the second trimester. The baby continues to change and develop almost daily.During this stage, the focus of development is to increase in size and weight. In addition, the umbilical cord continues to thicken as it carries nutrients to the fetus. The baby...
- What Causes Endometriosis? Is It Endometriosis or Just My Period?
Many women have a difficult time during their periods, and sometimes, some may confuse painful symptoms they are experiencing for simply being part and parcel of women's normal menstrual woes without suspecting that the symptoms might be due to an aggressive form of endometriosis. Endometriosis can...
- Should I Take a Folic Acid Supplement?
Formerly known as folacin, folate is the generic term for both folate and folic acid. It is a B vitamin, which is important for the growth and metabolism of cells. Studies have shown that many people do not get enough folic acid from diet alone.Why do people take folic acid supplements?For pregnant...
- Fibroids: What Are Sex Hormone Suppressors?
Hormonal suppression is a form of hormone therapy that focuses on directly or indirectly altering the level of estrogen and progesterone in the body of people suffering from fibroids. These hormones are known to fuel the occurrence of fibroids. To regulate the levels of these hormones, special...
- Endometriosis: Signs and Symptoms
What is Endometriosis?Endometriosis is a chronic medical condition affecting young women at a reproductive age. It is a very painful condition, which usually ends with menopause. Endometriosis does not occur before puberty.Endometriosis is a medical condition characterized by an implantation and...
- 5 Tips on Living with Ovarian Cancer
Ovarian cancer is a very serious condition. Sadly, in a decent amount of cases, this horrible disease has a fatal outcome. That’s why people who are suffering from ovarian cancer should really take this illness seriously. The most important thing you need to remember is to visit your doctor much...
- Melba A. Berbano1801 East March Lane Stockton California 95210
- Dr. Joseph A Redding M.D.2545 W Hammer Ln Stockton CA 95209
- Dr. Stephen M Tsang MD1530 Bessie Ave Tracy CA 95376
- Dr. Kelly Mah M.D.421 E Center St Manteca CA 95336
- Dr. Robert Glenn Howen MD999 S Fairmont Ave Lodi CA 95240
- Dr. Vincent P Pennisi M.D.1617 N California St. Stockton CA 95204