Dr. John W Park MD
Oncologist | Medical Oncology1600 Divisadero St 2nd Floor, Box 1710 San Francisco CA, 94115
Dr. John W. Park is an oncologist who specializes in breast cancer treatment and research. In his laboratory, Park works to develop novel technologies to study and treat cancer. His research includes ...
- UCLA 1989
- U.C.S.F. 1992
- UCSF, Medical Oncology 1992
Dr. John W Park MD's Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94115Get Direction
Dr. John W Park MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Park
- Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
Radiotherapy is a treatment that involves high-energy X-rays or particles, which kill cancerous cells. It is sometimes used to treat non-cancerous tumors. Studies have shown that almost half of people with cancer receive radiotherapy as a part of their treatment plan.The type of radiotherapy to be...
- NBC Today's Hoda Kotb Opens Up About Her Personal Fight with Breast Cancer
For Hoda Kotb, cancer brought something to her life that ended up saving her. Most people know Hoda Kotb as the positive and energetic co-anchor of NBC News TODAY, but what people don't know is that she didn't always live her life this way.Back in her early 40s, Hoda was going through a tough time....
- The Link Between Breast Implants and Lymphoma
Throughout the years, implants have risen in popularity. On an annual basis, about 400,000 women in the United States get breast implants – around 300,000 for cosmetic enlargement and around 100,000 for breast reconstruction after cancer. In the year 2015, it was estimated that 1.4 million women...
- Treatment Options for Bladder Cancer
Treatment Options for Bladder CancerFor a doctor to decide the best treatment for your bladder cancer, he or she has to look at the progression of the disease and what stage it's at. As stages of bladder cancer are very crucial before making treatment decisions, your doctor will perform different...
- Breast Cancer Non-Profits that Make a Difference
A breast cancer diagnosis is devastating news for any woman to hear. There are so many questions. Patients are left unsure of where life is heading and the outcome. It’s a roller coaster ride. It isn’t something that the patient goes through alone either; it affects the entire family. Spouses...
- How #Cancerland Changed New York Fashion Week
New York Fashion Week is a prestigious event that is held every year in the months of February and September. It shows off the latest fashion collections from renown designers, exhibited by the world’s most successful models. This year, AnoOno came together with #Cancerland, a U.S. non-profit...
- Dr. Alice Reier M.D.3300 Webster Street Oakland California 94609
- Dr. Robert A. Bok MD, PHD1700 4th Street San Francisco California 94158
- Dr. Britt Haley Bolemon M.D.505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Alan M Kramer MD2100 Webster St San Francisco CA 94115
- Dr. Garrett Andrew Smith M.D.55 Francisco Street San Francisco CA 94133
- Dr. Peter H. Sayre M.D.400 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143