Dr. Allan Strongwater MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon (Pediatric) | Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery301 E 17th St Hospital For Joint D New York NY, 10003
Dr. Strongwater received his medical degree from Rush Medical College in Chicago, Illinois, followed by an orthopedic surgical residency at Yale New Haven Hospital in Connecticut. He completed an orthopedic ...
Education and Training
Rush Med Coll of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 1978
Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical Center 1978
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Cerebral Palsy
- Back Pain
- Birth Defects
- Femur Fracture
- Patellar Tendonitis
- Abnormal Gait
- Hosp Joint Dis Orth Inst, Orthopedic Surgery; Yale New Haven Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery; Yale New Haven Hosp, General Surgery
- Hosp Jt Dis
- Yale - New Haven Hospital 1980
- Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut, United States
- Bridgeport Hospital/Yale University Program
Dr. Allan Strongwater MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10003Get Direction
Paterson, NJ 07503Get Direction
Dr. Allan Strongwater MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Strongwater
- Reasons for Knee Replacement Surgery
Knee replacement surgery is a surgical procedure that involves the removal of parts of your natural knee joint and replacing them with artificial parts known as prostheses. Knee replacement is a very common procedure used to repair your knee joint.Many conditions can make your doctor decide to...
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?
How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?This surgery is normally recommended for elderly people who suffer from severe pain due to osteoarthritis. It is suggested for people if the pain and stiffness in their joints affects their mobility and daily activities. One has to understand both the...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- Dr. Michael Francis Trepeta D.O.1512 Broadway Hewlett NY 11557
- Dr. Douglas George Avella M.D.140 Chestnut St Ridgewood NJ 07450
- Dr. Alice Chu MD67 Irving Pl New York NY 10003
- Dr. Eric Daniel Fornari M.D.3400 BAINBRIDGE AVE BRONX NY 10467
- Dr. Tarek H Mardam-bey MD2 Dean Drive Tenafly NJ 07670
- Dr. Michael Russonella DO6 Brighton Road Clifton NJ 07012