Dr. Amanda Arrington is a surgical oncologist practicing in Duarte, CA. Dr. Arrington specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Prognostic and predictive roles of KRAS mutation in colorectal cancer.
- Paracrine Activation of Chemokine Receptor CCR9 Enhances The Invasiveness of Pancreatic Cancer Cells.
- TP53 and let-7a micro-RNA regulate K-Ras activity in HCT116 colorectal cancer cells.
- Data from ACS NSQIP on CRS-HIPEC: can they cool off the controversies?
- Timing of chemotherapy and survival in patients with resectable gastric adenocarcinoma.
- Factors and outcomes associated with surgical treatment options of contralateral breast cancer.
- Impact of gastric cancer resection on body mass index.
- SSAT State-of-the-Art Conference: New Frontiers in Liver Surgery.
- Timeliness of Treatment Initiation and Associated Survival Following Diagnosis of Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer in South Carolina.
- University Of Mn Med School
Dr. Amanda Kathleen Arrington MD's Practice location
Duarte, CA 91010Get Direction
Saint Paul, MN 55101Get Direction
HUNTINGTON, WV 25701Get Direction
Dr. Amanda Kathleen Arrington MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Pink Chair Project Celebrates Survivors of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among American women, with the exception of skin cancers. It is also the second leading cause of death among women, after lung cancer. The American Cancer Society estimates that there are over 3.1 million breast cancer survivors in the United States,...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- How Can Skin Grafting Treat Melanoma?
What is melanoma?Melanoma is a type of skin cancer that affects the melanocytes or the skin cells that contain the pigment melanin. It is caused when long or repeated exposure to UV radiation damages the DNA of these skin cells and causes them to divide uncontrollably forming a malignant tumor....
- What Is Nodular Melanoma?
Melanoma is a serious skin cancer which arises from pigment cells called as melanocytes. An invasive form of melanoma is called nodular melanoma. Nodular melanoma is a serious skin cancer that got its name from the word "nodule", a doctor’s term for a lump as nodular melanoma lesions are shaped...
- Treatments for Liver Cancer
During liver cancer treatment, different healthcare professionals work together to come up with an overall treatment plan. The treatment plan combines different types of cancer treatment to get a successful cure. This group of doctors is called a "multidisciplinary team", which include:...
- An Overview of Gallbladder Diseases
What is the gallbladder?The gallbladder is a four-inch, pear-shaped organ situated below your liver. It acts as a storage organ for bile, which is a mixture of fats, cholesterol, and fluids. The main purpose of bile is to help in breaking down fats during digestion. The whole process allows for easy...
- Mr. Carlos Garberoglio MD1500 Duarte Rd Duarte CA 91010
- Dr. Stephen Francis Sener M.D.1441 Eastlake Ave Los Angeles CA 90033
- Mr. Joshua Ellenhorn MD1500 E Duarte Rd Duarte CA 91010
- Dr. Yuman Fong MD1500 DUARTE RD DUARTE CA 91010
- Dr. Sherin K Shirazi M.D.1044 S Fair Oaks Ave Pasadena CA 91105
- Dr. Vaishali Trivedi Kent M.D.1441 Eastlake Ave Los Angeles CA 90033