Dr. Nicholas Minh Pham MD
Pediatrician14239 W Bell Rd Suite 112 Surprise AZ, 85374
We are committed to providing the best health care possible to our patients and their families in a compassionate, understanding, and friendly environment. We strive to promote the overall well being ...
Education and Training
Univ of Ks Sch of Med, Kansas City Ks 1997
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- American Academy of Pediatrics Pediatric
Dr. Nicholas Minh Pham MD's Practice location
Surprise, AZ 85374Get Direction
Dr. Nicholas Minh Pham MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pham
- Is the MMR Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
It is natural to be concerned about whether immunization is safe for your child or not. However, doctors recommend getting children immunized because vaccines are thoroughly checked before they are licensed for use. The measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine is the most effective way to protect...
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- 10 Steps to Improve Communication with Your Child with Autism
At four years of age, children with autism ultimately develop language, as language is as just as important to children with autism just as it is to everyone else. However, because it takes some time for these children to develop fully when it comes to communication, some challenges are imminent....
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- Reading to Your Children: The Path to Healthy Kids
Storytelling is a vehicle for parents to bond with their children, while instilling values and character traits. Making time for a 15 minute story is a great way to directly connect with your children.Storytelling is a tradition as old as human history. The stories of Aesop may come to mind. The...
- What Are the Symptoms of Chickenpox?
Chickenpox is an infectious disease caused by varicella zoster virus. It is very common among children but may affect adults also. Infection by this virus causes red blisters in different parts of the body. This skin condition has become less common with the advent of chickenpox vaccination. The...
- Luis C. Arroyo2316 West Bethany Home Road Phoenix Arizona 85015
- Dr. Vicente Diaz-Gonzalez MD9169 W Van Buren St Glendale AZ 85301
- Dr. Paul Antseliovich MD521 W Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85013
- Dr. Reginald Bowman MD350 W Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85013
- Dr. Rodney Jackson MD,FAAP3654 W Anthem Way Phoenix AZ 85086
- Michelle M. Cabalona18700 N. 64th Drive Glendale Arizona 85308