Dr. Adil M Choudhary M.D. is a top Doctor in Burleson, TX. With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Adil M Choudhary M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better. Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Adil M Choudhary M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care. As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Adil M Choudhary M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients. In Burleson, TX, Dr. Adil M Choudhary M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Dow Med College University Of Karachi Pakistan 1989
Karachi Medical and Dental College 1989
Karachi Medical and Dental College 1990
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- Cocaine packet ingestion.
- Changing patterns of hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Hypopharyngeal perforation from a swallowed fork: a brief report and comment.
- Thyroid storm presenting with liver failure.
- Mesenteric venous thrombosis: a diagnosis not to be missed!
- Helicobacter pylori-related gastric outlet obstruction: is there a role for medical treatment?
- Oropharyngeal varix presenting with melena.
- Endoscopic removal of a cocaine packet from the stomach.
- Acid Reflux
- Colon Polyps
- Hepatitis C
- Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, Gastroenterology; Bridgeport Hosp, Gastroenterology; Nyu Hospitals Center, Internal Medicine
- Nyu Va Bellevue Hospital Center
- New York University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Adil M Choudhary M.D.'s Practice location
Burleson, TX 76028Get Direction
Roswell, NM 88201Get Direction
BURLESON, TX 76028Get Direction
Dr. Adil M Choudhary M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Choudhary
- What Is Bisacodyl Used For?
Generic Name: BisacodylBrand Name: Dulcolax, CorrectolBisacodyl is a type of medication used for the short-term treatment of constipation. It can also be used as a laxative to empty the bowels before a patient undergoes surgery and other types of medical procedures. It is a stimulant laxative that...
- Childhood Crohn’s Diagnosis Linked with Cancer Risk, Study Finds
Inflammatory bowel disease most often affects young adults. However, children can also be diagnosed too. When inflammatory bowel disease affects a child, it causes painful gastrointestinal symptoms that are especially difficult for kids to bear.It's hard for kids to understand what's happening to...
- What Happens if I Miss My Baby's Due Date?
An overdue pregnancy is a pregnancy that continues for more than 42 weeks. Overdue pregnancy is also referred to as post-term or prolonged pregnancy. The cause of overdue pregnancy is still not known. There are cases where it’s because of genetic predisposition. Recurrence of overdue pregnancy is...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Margarita Reloza Macias M.D.813 N Washington Ave Roswell NM 88201
- Dr. Tareq Braik M.D.407 W Country Club Rd Roswell NM 88201
- Dr. Babak B. Mirin M.D.1700 N UNION AVE ROSWELL NM 88201
- Jennifer L. Bundy12 Robins Nest Pl Roswell NM 88201
- Shandie Aldaco110 E MESCALERO RD ROSWELL NM 88201
- Dr. Frederick B French M.D.303 W Country Club Rd Roswell NM 88201