Dr. Aviel Goodman is an Addiction Psychiatrist practicing in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Goodman evaluates, diagnoses, and treats people who suffer from impulse control conditions related to addiction. As an Addiction Psychiatrist, Dr. Goodman is a substance abuse expert, and is trained to fully understand the biological science behind addiction, in order to properly treat each patient.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1982
University of Mn Med Sch 1982
University of Minnesota Medical School 1982
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Tulane Univ Hosp & Clis, Psychiatry; Inst Of Living Hosp, Psychiatry
Prof. Aviel Goodman M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Paul, MN 55105Get Direction
Prof. Aviel Goodman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Porn Addiction and Erectile Dysfunction: A Complete Guide
Introduction In porn addiction, a person loses control over his or her own sexual behavior. Despite the consequences, porn addicts still compulsively use pornography. The consequences include:...
- Does Flakka Induce Psychosis?
In the world of drugs, there is always a struggle to create better and more potent drugs. For the sellers, the motive is clear--to beat their competition by producing superior quality drugs. On the other hand, most users prefer designer drugs because they are often more potent, have fewer side...
- How Addictive Is Flakka?
What are the ingredients in flakka/bath salts?Flakka is the latest synthesized drug which is very comparable to bath salts as both of them have a reputation to develop erratic and violent behaviors from people who ingest them. Flakka can be smoked, snorted, swallowed or injected. It could also be...
- Adderall: Side Effects, High, Abuse, Withdrawal
What is Adderall?Adderall is the brand name of a prescription drug that contains a mixture of amphetamine salts, specifically 75% dextroamphetamine and 25% levoamphetamine salts. It belongs to the drug class called central nervous system (CNS) stimulants. It is also classified among...
- Flakka in the News
Drugs have been around for many years, changing the conscience of people for a long time. Some drugs that are forbidden today had been legal in some period of our history, and even considered a medicine. But when scientists concluded that certain drugs do more harm than good, lawmakers made them...
- Is Gastroenteritis Related to Drug Withdrawal?
The symptoms accompanying drug withdrawal can be psychological or physical, changing your thoughts, feelings, and actions. For instance, drugs like cocaine and heroin trigger strong physical dependence. For other chemical substances, dependencies are more likely to cause psychological problems....
- Dr. Joseph Stanley Richmond M.D.1900 SILVER LAKE RD NW NEW BRIGHTON MN 55112
- Dr. Zaheer Aslam MD1155 Ford Rd Minneapolis MN 55426
- Dr. Sheila M Specker MD2450 Riverside Ave Minneapolis MN 55454
- Dr. Pamela K Gonzalez MD2450 RIVERSIDE AVE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55454
- Dr. Mark Leon Willenbring MD360 Sherman St Saint Paul MN 55102
- Dr. Sreejaya Veluvali M.D.2450 Riverside Ave Minneapolis MN 55454