Dr. Sandeep Das is a cardiologist practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Das specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Das also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 1998
Hahnemann University Hospital
- Ultrastructural studies on experimental primary amoebic meningo-encephalitis (PAME) of mouse due to Naegleria aerobia and Hartmannella culbertsoni.
- Stock cultures of free-living amebas: effect of temperature on viability and pathogenicity.
- The rise of optical switching.
- A growth study on Indian infants: non-relationship with placental alkaline phosphatase genotypes.
- Proportion with low birth weight infants in an Indian population and its relationship with maternal age and parity.
- The ORF3 protein of hepatitis E virus binds to Src homology 3 domains and activates MAPK.
- 5'-Nor carbocyclic 5'-deoxy-5'-(isobutylthio)adenosine and a 2',3'-dideoxy-2',3'-didehydro derivative.
- Inhibition of measles virus replication by 5'-nor carbocyclic adenosine analogues.
- Cyclosporine A-induced mammary hyperplasia and hyperprolactinemia in New Zealand White rabbits.
- Use of telemedicine in evading cholera outbreak in Mahakumbh Mela, Prayag, UP, India: an encouraging experience.
- A contribution to the heredity of the P.T.C. taste character based on a study of 845 sib-pairs.
- Inheritance of the P.T.C. taste character in man: an analysis of 126 Rarhi Bráhmin families of West Bengal.
- A simple and reliable method for obtaining viable sterile cysts of Entamoeba histolytica from human faeces for monobacterial culture.
- Curative effect of chlorhexidine dihydrochloride in experimental amoebiasis of rat and its cysticidal property.
- EFFECT OF NEW POTENTIAL ANTI-AMOEBIC COMPOUNDS AND A PLANT EXTRACT ON ENTAMOEBA HISTOLYTICA IN VITRO AND IN AMOEBIASIS OF RAT.
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Sandeep Ram Das MD's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75390Get Direction
Dr. Sandeep Ram Das MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is the Impact of High Blood Pressure?
What is High Blood Pressure?High blood pressure is a condition whereby an individual’s blood vessels become strained due to high pressure by the blood flowing in them. It’s a dangerous condition not because it has any negative side-effects on its own but because of the potential health problems...
- What are the Causes of Heart Failure?
Heart failure refers to the condition where the organ fails to pump enough blood to different parts of the body to meet the demand. The disease refers to the weak pumping power of heart. In this condition, the rate of flow of blood through the heart is slow and the pressure increases. In most cases,...
- Hypertension: When Should I Call a Doctor?
Emergency situations with high blood pressure, called hypertensive crisis, are common when blood pressure is very high. This is a serious situation, as it may lead to organ damage. If the increase in blood pressure is not too high to cause any problems to any of the organs it is referred to as...
- Everything You Need to Know About Lupus
What is lupus?Lupus or systemic lupus erythematosus is an autoimmune disorder that may affect skin, kidneys, brain, and other organs. According to Lupus Foundation of America, about 1.5 million people in U.S. have lupus. This condition is seen more in women than in men....
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- The Signs of Stroke in Women
Stroke is found to be the third leading cause of death in women around the world. As women generally live longer than men, the effects of a stroke affect women more than men. Women also live longer in a healthcare facility after having a stroke than men do. Women are more prone to a stroke...
- Dr. John Lawson MD1600 West College Street Grapevine Texas 76051
- Dr. Kenneth Barry Johnson MD3409 Worth Street Dallas Texas 75246
- Dr. Shahnaz Begum MD6957 West Plano Parkway Plano Texas 75093
- Dr. Shirley Ann Williams M.D.614 Edmonds Lane Lewisville Texas 75019
- Dr. Padmavathy Uppalapati M.D.1110 Cottonwood Lane Irving Texas 75038
- Dr. Shoaib Haroon Saya M.D.1001 Waldrop Drive Arlington Texas 76012