Dr. Timothy Patrick Finney M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon2731 Napoleon Ave New Orleans LA, 70115
Timothy P. Finney, M.D. received his orthopaedic training at Louisiana State University Medical School. He completed a fellowship in sports medicine and arthroscopy at Sports Medicine West in Salt Lak ...
Education and Training
La State Univ Sch of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 1985
Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans 1985
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- 2011New Orleans Super Doctors
- Torn Meniscus
- Frozen Shoulder
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Abnormal Gait
- Louisiana State University Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Timothy Patrick Finney M.D.'s Practice location
New Orleans, LA 70115Get Direction
Dr. Timothy Patrick Finney M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Finney
- Coping with Muscular Dystrophy
Discussing with a child that they have a muscle wasting disease is not easy. People who are diagnosed with muscular dystrophy have a mind that functions normally, but a body that does not. Being a parent of a child with MD revolves around acceptance. When you get past the initial fear and...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- What Is Total Knee Arthroplasty?
Total knee arthroplasty (TKA), also known as total knee replacement, is a surgical procedure in which parts of the knee joint are replaced with artificial parts or prostheses.A normal knee usually functions as the hinge joint located between the lower leg bones (tibia) and the upper leg bone...
- What Is Saddle Paresthesia?
Saddle ParesthesiaA set of severe sciatica symptoms are described in saddle paresthesia. These symptoms can occur in the buttocks, perineum, and groin. Sometimes, this condition is also referred to as saddle anesthesia. When there is a sensation of tingling and numbness in the affected area, the...
- Hip Pain: Causes and Treatment
Any pain that is felt around the hip joint is usually referred to as hip pain. This is a very common condition and often confusing, as there are several reasons for the pain in the hip region. Hip pain can make everyday activities more difficult. Many people feel a snapping sound in the hip joint....
- Physical Activity Benefits Knees
Results from a new study contradict earlier reports that exercise may not be beneficial for the knees. According to the new study, there is no doubt that exercise improves knee cartilage and the overall knee health. The researchers do agree that exercise is linked with increased chances of bony...
- Dr. Andrew G. King MD1542 Tulane Avenue New Orleans Louisiana 70112
- Victor P. Chisesi1506 Conery Street New Orleans Louisiana 70115
- Dr. Husam Nawas M.D.12855 North 40 Drive St. Louis Missouri 63141
- Dr. Lucas B Romine MD1514 Jefferson Hwy New Orleans LA 70121
- Dr. Stephen D Heinrich M.D.200 Henry Clay Ave New Orleans LA 70118
- Dr. William K Accousti MD200 Henry Clay Ave New Orleans LA 70118