Dr. Emily Diznoff is a family practitioner practicing in Asheville, NC. Dr. Diznoff specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Diznoff possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Emory University School Of Medicine 2001
- Eating Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Vascular Disease
- Mountain Area Hlth Ed Ctr, Family Medicine
- Mountain Area Health Ed Center
- Mountain Area Health Education Center Program
Dr. Emily A Diznoff M.D.'s Practice location
Asheville, NC 28801Get Direction
Dr. Emily A Diznoff M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are HIIT Workouts?
What is a HIIT Workout?HIIT workout plans are intensive and punishing, but there are good reasons why they are very popular. HIIT stands for high-intensity interval training. As its name implies, it is an explosive and high-power workout. It is not a specific workout or exercise routine. Rather,...
- Guaifenesin Drug Interactions
What is guaifenesin?It is an expectorant. It helps to cough out mucus through the mouth. It is known to reduce chest congestion caused by infections, common cold or allergies, respiratory illnesses, and bronchitis. It is not used to treat cough caused by smoking and long-term breathing problems....
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- When Is Allergy Season?
Allergy season would mainly depend on the underlying factor of what individuals are allergic to and where they live. If an individual is suffering from a seasonal allergy or hay fever, then tree pollens could trigger the allergic reaction in the season of spring or late winter. If you are allergic...
- The Human Heart: Function, Chambers, and Location
IntroductionThe human heart is a part of the cardiovascular system that is situated in the middle of the chest between the lungs. Its exact location is slightly positioned to the left and behind the sternum (breastbone). The size of the heart is approximately the size of your fist. Its function...
- How is Lactose Intolerance Diagnosed?
Lactose intolerance has gained a lot of prominence in recent years. The common symptoms of lactose intolerance like bloating, flatulence, discomfort, and diarrhea can often mimic the symptoms of many other medical conditions. There is often a tendency to self-diagnose when observing these symptoms....
- Dr. Betsy Salsbury Merrell M.D.611 5th Ave W Hendersonville NC 28739
- Dr. Cynthia A Logan MD1021 W Oakland Ave Johnson City TN 37604
- Dr. Gary A Curran MD220 Ridgefield Ct Asheville NC 28806
- Dr. Elizabeth M. Twardon MD136 Charlotte Hwy Asheville NC 28803
- Dr. Elizabeth Saft DO6503 Brevard Rd Etowah NC 28729
- Dr. Sven T. Jonsson M.D.870 Taylorsville Road Taylorsville KY 40071