Karin Harp, MD, FAAD, FASDS
Dermatologist32144 Agoura Rd 112 Westlake Village CA, 91361
Dr. Karin I. Harp is an award-winning Board-Certified Dermatologist and Dermatologic Surgeon serving the Westlake Village area for more than 11 years and practicing more than 20 years. Dr. Harp is an expert in medical, cosmetic and surgical dermatology as well as laser services and hair loss treatment, Botox®/Jeuveau and Fillers, Facials and Peels, facial rejuvenation, non-invasive body contouring and treatment and assessment of Skin Disorders. She leads a team of Board-Certified skin experts who serve with excellence, warmth and dedication.
Education and Training
Occidental College B.A. Exercise Science and Russian Language 1992
University of Washington School of Medicine M.D. 2000
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Top Doctor 2023 Castle Connelly
- Top Doctor 2022 Castle Connelly
- Top Doctor 2014 Pasadena
- Top Dermatologist 2013 U.S.
- Special Honors Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Botox® And Fillers
- Thermage® Skin Tightening
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Ipl Photofacials
- Facials And Peels
- Fraxel Dual Laser
- Clear + Brilliant Laser
- Rejuvapen Microneedling
- Laser Hair Removal
- Vein Treatment
- Actinic Keratoses
- Skin Cancers
- Hair Loss
- Nail Disease
- Skin Disorders (shingles, Seborrheic Keratosis, Icthyosis, Keloidal Scarring)
- Mole, Wart And Cyst Removal
- Rashes And Allergic Reactions
- Mohs Surgery
- Chemical Peels
- Blu-u Pdt
- TruSculpt® 3D
- Excel V Vascular Laser System
- Laser Genesis™
- Professional Member American Academy of Dermatology
- Professional Member American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Professional Member American Society of Mohs Surgery
- Professional Member Los Angeles County Medical Association
- Professional Member San Fernando Valley Dermatologic Society
- Professional Member American Medical Association
- Professional Member Community Health Associates
Karin Harp, MD, FAAD, FASDS's Practice location
Westlake Village, CA 91361Get Direction
Karin Harp, MD, FAAD, FASDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Harp
- Ringworm Treatment: Type of Treatment and Natural Home Remedies
Ringworm is a fungal type of infection, which is caused by the fungal organisms known as dermatophytes. It can affect various parts of the body, especially the skin on the hands, feet, face, and neck. It can also affect the scalp or nails. Initially, it appears as a small dot. Gradually, as the...
- How Can I Treat Acne?
How can I Treat Acne?Acne, also known as blackheads, pimples, zits, and blemishes, can be very annoying and embarrassing. It is caused by the clogging of the pores in the skin by dead cells and oily secretions. While acne is usually found on the face, it can sometimes be found on the neck, back and...
- Treatments for Ingrown Hair: Do I Need Surgery?
Ingrowing hairs are cyst like cavities that trap hair that grows abnormally into the skin instead of growing out of the follicle. They form almost anywhere in the body but are usually seen at sites where hair is removed through shaving, waxing or peeling. Their presence is visually distracting, the...
- What Does Melanoma Look Like?
Most people have at least a few moles since they are common markings on the skin. Unfortunately, the signs of melanoma can be easily mistaken for moles until the disease progresses. Everyone should be familiar with the distinguishing characteristics of melanoma, as this knowledge can save lives. If...
- 14 Home Remedies to Get Rid of Genital Warts
If you notice any swelling or small lesions around your genital or anal area, then they probably are warts. Warts are flesh-colored bumps on the skin. They are generally not painful but could be very itchy.Genital warts are common skin infections caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). This...
- Alternative Treatments for Acne
The skin is a reflection of an individual’s internal health. Radiant, beautiful skin indicates proper care, healthy diet, and sufficient hydration. Skin invaded with blackheads or whiteheads shows the existence of an oxidative damage, hormonal imbalance, and poor nutrition.Causes of AcneAcne is...
- Janet J. Vafaie23440 Civic Center Way Malibu California 90265
- Dr. Farnaz Gaminchi M.D.7320 Woodlake Ave West Hills CA 91307
- Dr. Andrew J Kaufman MD267 W HILLCREST DR THOUSAND OAKS CA 91360
- Dr. Daniel A Gross MD18364 Clark St Tarzana CA 91356
- Dr. Ileana E Zapatero MD910 Via De La Paz Pacific Palisades CA 90272
- Dr. Ralph M Kamell MD55 ROLLING OAKS DR STE 200 THOUSAND OAKS CA 91361