Dr. Vernon Martin Ressler D.C.
Chiropractor870 Clark St. Suite 1040 Oviedo FL, 32765
Dr. Vernon Ressler is a Chiropractor practicing in Oviedo, FL. Dr. Ressler specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Ressler seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Vernon Martin Ressler D.C.'s Practice location
Oviedo, FL 32765Get Direction
OVIEDO, FL 32765Get Direction
Dr. Vernon Martin Ressler D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ressler
There is comfort in great health care!.
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Justin Cough2871 Clayton Crossing Way Oviedo Florida 32765
- Dr. Angie Marie Cuevas DC8751 Commodity Circle Orlando Florida 32819
- Matthew Antonucci2000 N Alafaya Trail Orlando Florida 32826
- Dr. Alicia A Rivera D.C.821 Debary Ave Deltona FL 32725
- Dr. Cynthia Gabaldon DC1175 Spring Ctr Blvd Altamonte Springs FL 32714
- Dr. Neal Wieder D.C.820 W Lake Mary Blvd Sanford FL 32773