Dr. James Davis is a Dentist practicing in Peoria, IL. Dr. Davis specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. James Lynn Davis D.M.D.'s Practice location
Peoria, IL 61614Get Direction
Dr. James Lynn Davis D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- Dr. Erin Patrick Shanahan DMD11825 State Route 40 Dunlap IL 61525
- Dr. Kevin T. Nelson D.D.S.1116 W Loucks Ave Peoria IL 61604
- Dr. Alan Jeffrey Burge DDS3218 Court St Pekin IL 61554
- Dr. George M. Duncan DDS11825 State Route 40 Dunlap IL 61525
- Dr. Joseph C Zimmerman DDS636 W Jefferson St Morton IL 61550
- Emily M. Jones D.D.S4300 N Brandywine Drive Peoria IL 61614