Dr. Darlenn Ayan is a Dentist practicing in Naples, FL. Dr. Ayan specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Darlenn Grace Ayan DMD,MAGD,FICOI's Practice location
Naples, FL 34102Get Direction
Dr. Darlenn Grace Ayan DMD,MAGD,FICOI's reviewsWrite Review
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Dr. Andrew Peter Derwin DDS291 S Collier Blvd Marco Island FL 34145
- Dr. Nilo Artemio Hernandez DDS987 High Point Drive Naples FL 34103
- Jonathan Van Dyke606 Bald Eagle Dr. Ste 200 Marco Island FL 34145
- Mrs. Sonia Arelis Rocha DDS27400 Riverview Center Blvd Bonita Springs FL 34134
- Dr. Hermann J Schulze D.D.S.606 Bald Eagle Dr Marco Island FL 34145
- Dr. Scott Delboccio DMD1729 Heritage Trl Naples FL 34112