Dr. Mark Obernesser practices Periodontics in Akron, OH. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Obernesser has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Obernesser provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Mark S. Obernesser D.D.S.,M.M.SC.'s Practice location
Akron, OH 44333Get Direction
Dr. Mark S. Obernesser D.D.S.,M.M.SC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Dangers of Lyme disease
According to the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) about 300,000 Americans are infected with Lyme disease every tick season. The tick season is during the spring and summer. The first incidence of Lyme disease was reported in 1975 in Old Lyme, Connecticut. Lyme disease is the most...
- How One Woman Used Her Birthday to Raise Awareness for Ovarian Cancer
On September 10, 2017 the Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope took place at Royal Roads University in Colwood, England. One woman made it her mission to gain support for the cause on her birthday. Kathleen Ward of Victoria shared her own personal story in the hopes that she would get more residents...
- Why Do Hallucinations Happen?
IntroductionHallucinations are sensations that people perceive as real, but in reality, are only created by their mind. A person's five senses are often affected. Examples are hearing voices without anyone around or seeing images that are not real. Such symptoms are may due to mental illnesses, drug...
- Does My Baby Have Acid Reflux?
Spit out what they have just been fed; this is known as reflux or posseting. This is not vomiting. It is important to learn the difference between vomiting and reflux. In vomiting, the muscles contract to forcefully expel the contents of the stomach, whereas in reflux, it is a spontaneous expulsion...
- The Benefits of MyFitnessPal
Are you a fitness enthusiast? Are you worried about taking the right amount of calories and doing the right exercise? Then you should definitely take a look at the benefits of MyFitnessPal. MyFitnessPal is a mobile app and a website that helps you take care of your fitness goal. In fact, this...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Rulla Aswad DDS, MS4645 Medina Rd Akron OH 44321
- Dr. Mark Matthew Bowman DDS MSD INC.3637 Medina Rd Medina OH 44256
- Dr. Michael H. Morgan D.D.S., M.S.6505 Rockside Rd Independence OH 44131
- Dr. Hui-jin Lee D.D.S., M.S.D.1000 W Wallings Rd Broadview Heights OH 44147
- Dr. Joseph Locaffaro D.D.S., M.S.727 Graham Rd Cuyahoga Falls OH 44221
- Dr. Peter M Maragos D.D.S.206 Pearl Rd Brunswick OH 44212