Dr. George Arakel is an internist practicing in Fresno, CA. Dr. Arakel specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Arakel provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Teheran Univ, Fac of Med, Teheran, Iran 1971
- Ucsf-Fresno Med Educ Prog, General Surgery; Kern Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Kern Med Center
Dr. George Massehi Arakel MD's Practice location
Fresno, CA 93703Get Direction
Dr. George Massehi Arakel MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Do Irregular Periods Cause Infertility: How to Get Pregnant
Any woman can feel a great deal of anxiety when experiencing irregular periods. However, several women have been affected by it and have become a common problem of women these days. If a woman misses her period, it can be a sign of pregnancy, but having irregular periods may also indicate some...
- What Are Proven Ways to Boost My Energy?
There are a number of simple lifestyle changes that are helpful in improving your energy levels and keep you tuned in for the entire day. These simple strategies may take some time to become habitual, but once you get the hang of it you will see immediate results....
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- What Are the Symptoms of Hepatitis C?
Hepatitis C refers to a viral infection of the liver that may result in liver damage, cirrhosis and even liver failure. Unfortunately, most of the people with this infection remain unaware of the same until the liver is damaged to certain extent. Hepatitis C virus is a type of virus that causes...
- How Can I Prevent Premature Graying?
As pigmentation cells stop producing the pigment, gray hair is the result. It may also be bleached by the accumulation of hydrogen peroxide, a chemical naturally produced in the body. In most cases, graying occurs by the time an individual is 30-years-old. Most people have gray hair by the time they...
- Leptin Resistance: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
What is leptin?Leptin has been regarded as the "fat hormone", "obesity hormone", and in some cases, called the "starvation hormone". Scientists discovered leptin in the year 1994, and with its discovery, there was a lot of excitement since it was regarded as a potential hit product for weight loss...
- Dr. Earl Don Fernando M.D.4747 North First Street Fresno California 93726
- Dr. Ramnik Kaur Josan M.D.1820 Ogden Drive Burlingame CA 94010
- Dr. Robert Joseph Butler D.C.394 East Yosemite Avenue Merced California 95340
- Dr. Kanwar Tejinder paul singh Mahal M.D.7710 N Fresno St Fresno CA 93720
- Dr. Thomas Edward Griffin M.D.1379 E Herndon Ave Fresno CA 93720
- Dr. Adam Frank Cavallero M.D.155 N Fresno St Fresno CA 93701