Dr. Glenn Wolfinger is a Board Certified Prosthodontist practicing at Prosthodontics Intermedica in Fort Washington, Pennsylvania. Dr. Wolfinger is a Fellow of the American College of Prosthodontists ...
Education and Training
Villanova University B.S. Biology 1986
Tufts Univeristy School Of Dental Medicine DMD 1990
Harvard University FACP 1998
ProsthodonticsAmerican Board of ProsthodonticsABP
- Analysis of 356 pterygomaxillary implants in edentulous arches for fixed prosthesis anchorage.
- Dental implants in the diabetic patient: a retrospective study.
- A new protocol for immediate functional loading of dental implants.
- Teeth in a day.
- Problem patients.
- Treatment of congenital ectodermal dysplasia with zygomatic implants: a case report.
- Immediate placement and implant loading for expedited patient care: a patient report.
- Immediate loading of dental implants in the edentulous maxilla: case study of a unique protocol.
- Teeth in a day for the maxilla and mandible: case report.
- Management of the posterior maxilla in the compromised patient: historical, current, and future perspectives.
- Implant prosthodontic and restorative complications.
- Extractions, implant placement, and immediate loading of mandibular implants: a case report of a functional fixed prosthesis in 5 hours.
- Treatment of a patient with cleidocranial dysplasia using osseointegrated implants: a patient report.
- Facial and oral reconstruction following trauma and failed chin implant: a case report.
- The evolution of advanced prosthodontic care: a 30-year patient report.
- No bone solutions for the severely atrophic maxilla.
- A prospective analysis of immediate provisionalization of single implants.
- Treatment of a patient with cleidocranial dysplasia using a single-stage implant protocol.
- Zygomatic bone-to-implant contact in 77 patients with partially or completely edentulous maxillas.
- A retrospective comparison of implants in the pterygomaxillary region: implant placement with two-stage, single-stage, and guided surgery protocols.
- A retrospective analysis of 800 Brånemark System implants following the All-on-Four™ protocol.
- Brånemark system implant lengths in the pterygomaxillary region: a retrospective comparison.
- Treatment of a Patient With Implant Failure and Jaw Osteonecrosis: Successful Retreatment Using Implants.
- Ectodermal dysplasia: an 11-year follow-up of siblings with 2 implant treatment approaches.
- Management of soft tissue irritation around exposed zygomatic implant in a hemimaxillectomy patient: a technical report.
- Positioning handle and occlusal locks for the Teeth-in-a-Day protocol.
- Conversion prosthesis: a transitional fixed implant-supported prosthesis for an edentulous arch--a technical note.
- Restoring lost vertical dimension of occlusion using dental implants: a clinical report.
- Two-implant-supported single molar replacement: interdental space requirements and comparison to alternative options.
- Fabrication of acrylic resin copings for CeraOne provisional restorations.
- Immediate loading of Brånemark implants in edentulous mandibles: a preliminary report.
- Dental Implant Treatments
- All On 4 Dental Implants
- Avadent Digital Dentures
- All Ceramic Crowns
- Ct Scan
- Custom Mouthguards
- General Anesthesia
- Restorative & Reconstructive Dentistry
- Maxillofacial Prosthetics
- Sport Mouthguards
- Dental Hygiene & Cleanings
- Tooth Bleaching & Whitening
- The No Bone Solution Palatal Obturator
- Professional MemberAmerican College of Prosthodontists
- Professional Member Academy of Osseointegration
- Professional MemberInternational College of Prosthodontists
- Professional MemberDelaware Acedemy of Osseointegration
- Professional MemberAmerican Dental Association
- Professional Member Pennsylvania Prosthodontic Association
- Professional Member Pennsylvania Dental Association
- Professional MemberMontgomery Bucks Dental Association
- Professional Member Joseph Ewing Dental Study Group
- Professional Member Albert Enistein Medical Center Resident Alumni Society
- Veterans Administration Outpatient Clinic Combined Prosthodontics
- Albert Einstein Medical Center General Practice
Dr. Glenn J Wolfinger D.M.D.,F.A.C.P.'s Practice location
Fort Washington, PA 19034Get Direction
Dr. Glenn J Wolfinger D.M.D.,F.A.C.P.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Drugs That Reduce Stickiness of Blood May Reduce Dementia by 48 Percent
It has been long known that drugs that reduce the stickiness of blood help to keep the arteries and heart healthy and decrease the risk of cardiovascular events. Now, there is increasing evidence that these drugs may also help to reduce the incidence of dementia by as much as 48 percent.Several...
- Fibromyalgia: The 18 Tender Points
Are you suffering from aching or stinging around various parts of your body? It might not be just something common like muscle soreness if it keeps occurring and it seems like there's no chance to stop it. Chances are, you might have fibromyalgia. But before you start self-diagnosing, you're going...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Home Remedies for Chickenpox
What can relieve the itching sensation if my child has chickenpox?...
- What is Vasculitis and What are Various Ways of Treating Vasculitis?
What is vasculitis?Vascultitis is a medical term referring to inflammation of blood vessels. The blood vessels are collectively referred to as the vascular system. The arteries present in these blood vessels supply oxygen-rich blood to various organs and tissues of the body. Vasculitis causes...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Ernesto A Lee DMD976 E Railroad Ave Bryn Mawr PA 19010
- Dr. Fernando D Presser DMD PC100 S Broad St Philadelphia PA 19110
- Dr. Thomas Edward Bunin DDS680 Middletown Blvd Langhorne PA 19047
- Dr. Jeffrey S Ingber D.D.S.100 S Broad St Philadelphia PA 19110
- Dr. Howard Paul Fraiman D.M.D.100 S Broad St Philadelphia PA 19110
- Dr. Harold Saul Baumgarten D.M.D.100 S Broad St Philadelphia PA 19110