Jia Xu is an acupuncturist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Xu evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Xu treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Medical GeneticsAmerican Board of Medical GeneticsABMG
Mrs. Jia Xu L.AC.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60614Get Direction
Mrs. Jia Xu L.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Phranque Wright4007 N Broadway Chicago IL 60613
- Dr. Scott S Lee L.AC., DOM737 W Dundee Rd Wheeling IL 60090
- Yosef Charles Pollack L.AC.1102 CHICAGO AVE OAK PARK IL 60302
- Ania Grimone L.AC680 N Lake Shore Dr Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Sheila Michelle Wicks BSC MS MB,MBA,LAC356 W Superior St Chicago IL 60610
- Dr. Jason Michael Bussell MSOM, L.AC.415 1/2 Fourth St. Wilmette IL 60091