Dr. Monique Cherrier is a psychologist practicing in Seattle, WA. Dr. Cherrier specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Cherrier evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Cherrier because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- University of Washington Affiliated Hospitals 1994
- University of California, Los Angeles 1996
Dr. Monique Cherrier PH.D.'s Practice location
Seattle, WA 98108Get Direction
Dr. Monique Cherrier PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Get Your Hormones in Check When You Have Depression
Depression is a mental illness that consumes individuals, leaving them feeling helpless, hopeless, and sometimes useless. It can be caused by life experiences such as loss of a family member or mental trauma in an individual's life.Depression can occur to anyone, and for a vast majority affected,...
- Understanding Clinical Depression
Clinical depression is a serious medical illness that negatively affects how an individual feels, thinks, and how he or she acts. Depression varies from mild to severe, and in certain instances the individual can experience temporary episodes of sadness.Clinical depression is also known as major...
- How Depression Affects Men and Women
How Common Is Depression in Men?Although it has been found that women experience depression two times more than men, this fact can't deny that men are as vulnerable to this mental disorder as women. According to research, over 6 million men in the U.S. suffer from clinical depression every year. The...
- ADHD: What Is Talk Therapy?
Talk therapy can really be helpful to people living with ADHD. It’s normal for people to seek assistance from psychiatrists or professional counselors whenever they realize that they’re suffering from ADD/ADHD. You need to know that psychotherapy is very different from behavioral...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Depression Leads to Non-Adherence of COPD Medication
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a progressive disease, which currently does not have a cure yet, as modern medicine has not found a way to reverse the damage done to the airways and lungs. For this reason, there is a slow and long-term development of debilitating symptoms. The...
- Dr. Caroline Cozza Fleck PHD3310 E Lake Sammamish Pkwy Se Sammamish WA 98075
- Katherine S Bowen PHD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Susanna Nell Kanther-raz PSYD, MS2155 Union Street San Francisco CA 94123
- Mr. Joel Bell LMHC1600 E Olive St Seattle WA 98122
- Dr. Michelle Kim PH.D.325 9th Ave Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Nels Harold Magelssen PSYD11522 Ne 21st St Bellevue WA 98004