Dr. Richard Defilippo is a Dentist practicing in Oakmont, PA. Dr. Defilippo specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Richard Joseph Defilippo DMD's Practice location
Oakmont, PA 15139Get Direction
Richard Joseph Defilippo DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Dr. Frank D. Aiello DDS11521 Parkway Drive Irwin PA 15642
- Donald Steven Miller M.D.703 East 5th Street Bellwood Pennsylvania 16617
- Dr. Kevin J. Owoc D.M.D., M.S.117 Fox Plan Road Monroeville Pennsylvania 15146
- Dr. Betty Jo Hirschfield louik D.M.D.733 Washington Road Pittsburgh PA 15228
- Dr. Barry Lynn Rotz DMD108 Vip Dr Wexford PA 15090
- Dr. Cynthia Mcneil D.M.D.111 S High St Zelienople PA 16063