Dr. Karen E. Hart MD
Family Practitioner5340 Elvas Ave Suite 100 Sacramento CA, 95819
Dr. Karen Hart is a family practitioner practicing in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Hart specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Hart possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med- Iowa City Ia 1997
Roy J Lucille A Carver College of Medicine At University of Iowa,Iowa City, Ia, United States 1997
Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 1997
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Herniated Disc
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Hepatitis C
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Family Medicine
- University Iowa Hosps And Clinics
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Dr. Karen E. Hart MD's Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95819Get Direction
Dr. Karen E. Hart MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hart
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- Colloidal Silver Benefits
What is colloidal silver?Colloidal silver is a product sold as an ointment, nasal spray or as a liquid supplement. The primary aim of its marketing is because it treats a variety of disorders. A colloidal silver composition includes silver colloids, silver proteins, and ionic silver. The word...
- What Are the Early Signs of Lung Cancer?
Lung cancer allows a five-year survival limit, and that is if the disease has not spread elsewhere in the body. This is all the more reason to be alert to early warnings of cancer’s approach. With early detection, cancer survival ratings improve remarkably.1. Misery and mood swingsCarrying the...
- Rapid Shallow Breathing (Tachypnea): Causes and Treatments
What is rapid shallow breathing?Rapid, shallow breathing, also medically called as tachypnea, is a term used to describe a breathing that is too fast, particularly when people have it due to a lung disease or other health conditions. Sometimes, rapid, shallow breathing and hyperventilation...
- Is Bursitis a Chronic Ailment?
What is bursitis?Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation of the bursa. Once the bursa is inflamed, it starts swelling. It causes pain around the affected area. The condition affects any part of the body where there are bursae.What is a bursa?A bursa is a sac-like cavity filled with fluid....
- What Is Dysuria?
Introduction Dysuria is the medical term used to describe painful or difficult urination. The discomfort is usually characterized by a burning sensation. Most individuals who complain of painful or burning urination have a urinary tract infection. There are many health conditions that can cause...
- Dr. Gregg D Nulton M.D.8170 Laguna Blvd Elk Grove CA 95758
- Dr. Christopher Ryan Olson MD1700 Prairie City Rd Folsom CA 95630
- Dr. Antonina Bondyasheva M.D.4860 Y St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Ryan Howard Nicholas M.D.1700 Prairie City Rd Folsom CA 95630
- Dr. Raquel Cabrales Cripe M.D.2000 O St Sacramento CA 95811
- Dr. Belete Tiruneh Feleke M.D.7400 Sunrise Bl Citrus Heights CA 95610