Dr. Trong Van Le M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology34th Street And Civic Center Boulevard Chop, Allergy Dept. Philadelphia PA, 19104
Dr. Trong Le practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Philadelphia, PA. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Le treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Education and Training
Ba (Biology And Philosophy),University of Delaware, Summa Cum Laude, MD 1992
Dr. Trong Van Le M.D.'s Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19104Get Direction
WILMINGTON, DE 19803Get Direction
Dr. Trong Van Le M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Le
- Can Sinusitis Cause Vomiting?
Sinusitis is another word for an infection of the sinuses, which are four in number and are positioned at the back of the skull. These air spaces help to carry the skull’s weight. When the sinuses are congested, then infection can occur. There are a few reasons that may cause inflammation of the...
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- Dr. James Corry M.D.3550 MARKET ST FL 3 PHILADELPHIA PA 19104
- Dr. Marc D Cotler M.D.233 E Lancaster Ave Ardmore PA 19003
- Dr. Nicholas A Pawlowski M.D.3550 MARKET ST FL 3 PHILADELPHIA PA 19104
- Dr. Joel M Fiedler M.D.1012 Laurel Oak Rd Voorhees NJ 08043
- Dr. Steven D Douglas M.D.3550 MARKET ST FL 3 PHILADELPHIA PA 19104
- Dr. Lisa Forbes satter MD3401 Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104