Justin Skjei Swanson DDS
Dentist | General Practice12450 Wayzata Blvd 214 Hopkins MN, 55305
Dr. Justin Swanson is a Dentist practicing in Hopkins, MN. Dr. Swanson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Justin Skjei Swanson DDS's Practice location
Hopkins, MN 55305Get Direction
Justin Skjei Swanson DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Swanson
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- Dr. Thomas P. Lynch17490 IN-23 South Bend Indiana 46635
- Dr. Steven R. Hagerman DDS1605 W. Minnehaha Ave Saint Paul MN 55104
- Dr. Teodora Baylon D.D.S.2233 Hamline Ave N Roseville Minnesota 55113
- Dr. Charles H. Mendes Other550 Snelling Ave S Saint Paul MN 55116
- Dr. Nathaniel Tyler Cogswell DDS2278 Como Ave Saint Paul MN 55108
- Dr. Thomas Jerome Zyvoloski Other11475 Robinson Dr Nw Minneapolis MN 55433