Dr. Herndon Snider is a psychologist practicing in JOPLIN, MO. Dr. Snider specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Snider evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Snider because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Herndon Adam Snider PHD's Practice location
JOPLIN, MO 64804Get Direction
Dr. Herndon Adam Snider PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Eight Tips to Overcome Procrastination
Are you thinking of ways to overcome procrastination? Well, you have landed in the right place. Procrastination is something every person can do. Even a well-organized person does it. It is a bad, yet a hard habit to break.Have you been putting things off lately? Are your deadlines getting closer...
- Reasons Why You Need Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
This article covers everything about cognitive-behavioral therapy and why you would need it. Our main focus is why you would need it. We will, however, look at what it is, how it will work on you, where to find it, and any other necessary information. What is Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy?It is a...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Nonverbal Woman with Autism Now Hosts Talk Show
Many with autism struggle with communication, and being nonverbal can be difficult; however, one woman is overcoming stigmas and all sorts of adversity by hosting her own talk show.Autism and oral-motor apraxiaHer name is Carly Fleischmann, and she is only 22 years old, but she is not letting her...
- Autism: Coping with Shopping and Sensory Overload
The neurodevelopmental disorders collectively referred to as autism affects every person differently. Autism presents as a certain set of behaviors that can limit a person’s ability to interact with others. Autism is characterized by certain outwardly visible behaviors such as speech difficulties...
- Using Theatre to Act Through Autism and Bullying
Children with autism can have difficulties speaking with and interacting with other individuals. It can be stressful for them to comprehend what others think and feel. This, in turn, makes it difficult for them to express themselves to a full extent.For Jacob Redmon, who has Asperger’s syndrome,...
- Dr. Gregory Charles Koehler PH.D.1230 N Duquesne Rd Joplin MO 64801
- Charlotte A. Trautman PSYCHOLOGIST530 E 34th St Joplin MO 64804
- Jennifer Elizabeth Copeland PSYD307 N Main St Windsor MO 65360
- Dr. Michael A. Hinz PHD6 Emerald Ter Belleville IL 62226
- Dr. Amanda Renee Rehmert PSY.D.135 W Villard St Dickinson ND 58601
- Dr. Laura Anne Bonsky PSY.D.1230 N Duquesne Rd Joplin MO 64801