Dr. Jeffrey Reres is a family practitioner practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Reres specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Reres possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Dr. Jeffrey G Reres DO's Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85014Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey G Reres DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reres
- Conjunctivitis: When to See an Ophthalmologist and What to Expect
Our eyes are our windows to the world, and we each get only a single pair in our lifetime. Life without our sense of sight can spell great difficulty. Imagine being born and living with good vision for decades, only to have it impaired by some disease we could have prevented or gotten treatment for....
- What Could Dysuria Be Telling You?
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or a burning sensation, discomfort, or difficulty when passing urine. In most cases, dysuria is a symptom of another medical condition. Males and females of any age can experience dysuria. However, this symptom is more common in...
- How Can I Lower Cholesterol Levels?
How Can I Lower Cholesterol Levels?Lowering the levels of cholesterol goes a long way in reducing the risk of heart disease and aids in a longer, healthier life. But is it easy to lower the levels of ‘bad’ cholesterol (LDL cholesterol) in blood? Before we begin, please remember that cholesterol...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Coping with Muscular Dystrophy
Discussing with a child that they have a muscle wasting disease is not easy. People who are diagnosed with muscular dystrophy have a mind that functions normally, but a body that does not. Being a parent of a child with MD revolves around acceptance. When you get past the initial fear and...
- The Human Heart: Function, Chambers, and Location
IntroductionThe human heart is a part of the cardiovascular system that is situated in the middle of the chest between the lungs. Its exact location is slightly positioned to the left and behind the sternum (breastbone). The size of the heart is approximately the size of your fist. Its function...
- Dr. Monica A. Lumpkin M.D.483 W. Seed Farm Rd. Sacaton AZ 85247
- Mrs. Bernadette M. Francois MD13645 W Indian School Rd Litchfield Park AZ 85340
- Dr. Nathan M. Brooks M.D.325 E Baseline Rd Phoenix AZ 85042
- Dr. Mark A. Tosca D.O.16611 S 40th St. , Phoenix AZ 85048
- Dr. Steven Jon Bowley MD4202 N 32nd St Phoenix AZ 85018
- Dr. Matthew R Haden M.D.20401 N 73rd St Scottsdale AZ 85255