Dr. Louis Brandes practices Neuropathology in Nyack, NY. Dr. Brandes studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Univ Di Pavia, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Pavia, Italy 1952
Universit‡ degli Studi di Pavia Facolt‡ di Medicina e Chirurgia 1952
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Rockland Psych Ctr, Psychiatry; Norwegian American Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year; Michael Reese Hosp Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Louis R Brandes M.D.'s Practice location
Nyack, NY 10960Get Direction
Dr. Louis R Brandes M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Antidepressants for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s disease affects people of ages 55-75, although it may affect younger people, too. Parkinson's disease is a neurological disorder. This disease affects the movement of muscles, their control, and balance.Symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease...
- Jillian Mercado Slays It on Beyoncé's Clothing Campaign
A couple of years ago Jillian Mercado, the 27-year-old New Yorker, was beginning to stand out as a fashion reference; she managed her own blog and jumped to fame for being the image of the Diesel and Nordstrom brands.And, soon after, Beyoncé, yes the Queen B, has chosen her to be the face of her...
- Exercises to Alleviate Restless Legs Syndrome
According to statistics, each year, millions of people develop the neurological disorder called restless legs syndrome (RLS). The disorder is associated with aches, unusual sensations, and urge to move your legs during rest. This condition usually becomes worse at night.Treatment OptionsTreatment...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Talking with Your Doctor about Sex
Talking about sex can be difficult, and talking about sex with your multiple sclerosis (MS) to your doctor is no exception. While it is perfectly understandable that you may feel embarrassed discussing the subject, doing so can actually improve your sex life. With more than half of individuals who...
- Multiple Sclerosis: The Center Without Walls Program
The Center Without Walls program is there to support the medical community in working together to further the information and research available in the fight against multiple sclerosis, and Nancy Davis has been a crucial element.Nancy's storyNancy Davis has always lived a very full life. In Denver,...
- Walking 2,500 Miles Closer to the Cure for Parkinson's
Being diagnosed with diseases that are notoriously known to be severe and degenerative have its pitfalls physically, emotionally, and financially. For a middle-class man who has his own shared experiences of visiting doctors for checkups and medical emergencies, one would agree that medical bills...
- Dr. Paul Herberton Gordon M.D.710 W 168th St New York NY 10032
- Dr. Nilay R. Shah MD14-01 BROADWAY STE 3 FAIR LAWN NJ 07410
- Dr. Igor Gene Turok M.D.999 Summer Street Stamford CT 06905
- Dr. Ranga Chelva Krishna M.D.1513 Voorhies Ave Brooklyn NY 11235
- Mrs. Jennifer Cope MD1200 East Ridgewood Avenue Ridgewood New Jersey 07450
- Dr. Mohini U. Gurme M.D.170 Maple Avenue White Plains New York 10601