Dr. Lynette Knight is a pediatrician practicing in Fitchburg, MA. Dr. Knight is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Knight diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Knight can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1985
University of California 1985
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Strep Throat
- Boston City Hosp, Pediatrics
- Boston Medical Center 1985
- Children's Hospital Boston Program
Dr. Lynette M Knight M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Lynette M Knight M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- What is Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease?
This mild viral disease most commonly seen in children is caused by enterovirus. Hand, foot, and mouth disease may happen in adults as well. It is characterized by sores in the mouth, hands, and legs and usually lasts for a few weeks. The disease is more common during the summer and fall. This...
- Why We Should Not Define Autism in Terms of ‘Deficits’
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication and behavior. It is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and repetitive behaviors. These challenges involve impairments in social reciprocity and in the use of verbal and...
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- ADHD: How it Impacts the Family
Any negative medical condition suffered by one family member usually carries over to the rest of the family. How an ADHD diagnosis can affect the whole familyOnce a child, teenager, or even an adult, is diagnosed with ADHD, the impact of the diagnosis will be felt by the entire family. Furthermore,...
- Dr. Hana Zibdeh-Lough DO60 Hospital Rd Leominster MA 01453
- Dr. Brad Alpert MD2 Narrows Rd Westminster MA 01473
- Dr. Scot T Bateman M.D.55 Lake Ave N Worcester MA 01655
- Dr. Karen Hiltunen MD100 Boston Rd Groton MA 01450
- Dr. Bruce Man M.D.100 Hospital Rd Leominster MA 01453
- Dr. Michelle Sanders MD133 Littleton Rd Westford MA 01886