Dr. Gregory Engel M.D.
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology1950 University Ave Suite 160 Palo Alto CA, 94303
Dr. Gregory Engel is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Palo Alto, CA. Dr. Engel performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
Stanford Univ Sch Of Med- Stanford Ca 1997
Stanford University School of Medicine 1997
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Stanford Univ Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases; Stanford Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Stanford Hospital
- Stanford University Program
Dr. Gregory Engel M.D.'s Practice location
Palo Alto, CA 94303Get Direction
Dr. Gregory Engel M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Engel
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Dr. Jennifer Han MD710 Lawrence Expressway Santa Clara California 95051
- Dr. Theodore Chow MD, FACC175 N Jackson Ave San Jose CA 95116
- Dr. Duy Nguyen MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Girish Narayan MD795 El Camino Real Palo Alto CA 94301
- Dr. Sung Chun MD795 El Camino Real Palo Alto CA 94301
- Dr. Marco Valentin Perez M.D.300 Pasteur Dr Stanford CA 94305