Dr. David Hannallah MD
Orthopedist | Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine170 Taylor Station Rd Columbus OH, 43213
Dr. David Hannallah is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Hannallah specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Hannallah tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Washington University In St Louis School of Medicine,St Louis, Mo, United States 2000
- University Health Center Of Pittsburgh
Dr. David Hannallah MD's Practice location
Dr. David Hannallah MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hannallah
- Reasons for Knee Replacement Surgery
Knee replacement surgery is a surgical procedure that involves the removal of parts of your natural knee joint and replacing them with artificial parts known as prostheses. Knee replacement is a very common procedure used to repair your knee joint.Many conditions can make your doctor decide to...
- Know Your Risk for Bone Fractures
Have you ever received a bone density test? This test is crucial for women who are experiencing menopause, as it tests how thin and frail their bones are. One might be prescribed medications to help this condition.“Bone density tests are good indicators for the risks of fractures”, says...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Levator Scapulae Muscle: Function, Trigger Points, and Anatomy
Levator Scapulae MuscleThe levator scapulae is a long muscle, which is located at the back and side of the neck. It is known to end at the top of the shoulder. Its Latin name indicates its function of lifting the scapula. Regardless of muscular development, this long muscle is difficult to see. It...
- Symptoms or Signs of Arthritis
Arthritis is one of the oldest diseases known to humans. Arthritis can affect people and children of all ages. The pain and stiffness of the joints are serious symptoms indicating that the person may have some serious type of arthritis that needs urgent treatment. If the person delays the visit to...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Mark B. Willits479 Parsons Avenue Columbus Ohio 43215
- Dr. Safdar N. Khan MD543 TAYLOR AVE COLUMBUS OH 43203
- Dr. Josue Gabriel MD3535 Fishinger Blvd Hilliard OH 43026
- Dr. Raymond K Wurapa M.D.170 Taylor Station Road Columbus OH 43213
- Dr. Robert E. Bartley MD1930 Crown Park Court Columbus OH 43215
- Dr. Michael Joseph Latteier MD7277 Smilth's Mill Road New Albany OH 43054