Dr. Dennis A Cardone D.O.
Sports Medicine Specialist (Pediatric) | Sports Medicine530 1st Ave Suite 8u New York NY, 10016
Dr. Dennis Cardone is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in New York, NY. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Cardone is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Education and Training
New York College of Osteopathic Medicine / New York Institute of Technology 1990
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM- Sports Medicine
- Joint and soft tissue injection.
- Asthma exacerbation associated with glucosamine-chondroitin supplement.
- Diagnostic and therapeutic injection of the elbow region.
- Diagnostic and therapeutic injection of the wrist and hand region.
- Diagnostic and therapeutic injection of the shoulder region.
- Diagnostic and therapeutic injection of the hip and knee.
- Diagnostic and therapeutic injection of the ankle and foot.
- The preparticipation evaluation: evolving to enhance the health and safety of athletes.
- Platelet-rich plasma: current concepts and application in sports medicine.
- Limited evidence supports the effectiveness of autologous blood injections for chronic tendinopathies.
- Platelet rich placebo? Evidence for platelet rich plasma in the treatment of tendinopathy and augmentation of tendon repair.
- Sideline coverage: when to get radiographs? A review of clinical decision tools.
- Kinesiology taping and the world wide web: a quality and content analysis of
- UMDNJ/Robert Wood Johnson Med School 1991
Dr. Dennis A Cardone D.O.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10016Get Direction
Dr. Dennis A Cardone D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cardone
- What Is Osteoporosis: Get the Facts
Osteoporosis is a disorder that causes the bones to become brittle resulting in greater susceptibility to falls. It occurs when the bones lose essential minerals like calcium, more rapidly than the body’s ability to replace them, leading to a significant loss of the bone thicknessOsteoporosis Can...
- Home Remedies to Alleviate the Symptoms of Kidney Stones
Kidney stones are ball-like structures in the urinary system. These stones are formed as a result of the solidification of minerals and acidic materials in the bladder or ureter. The kidneys filter these substances from the blood.Kidney stones are caused by intake of foods that lead to excess...
- Fibromyalgia: Dietary Guidelines to Reduce Your Symptoms
Although there is no prescribed diet for the treatment of fibromyalgia symptoms, many individuals find that changes in their food intake — quality and quantity — impact the severity of their symptoms. An awareness of what you are eating is a key to understand how food impacts your...
- How the Smart Insulin Patch is a Breakthrough for Insulin Delivery
Diabetes is a disease that affects an estimated one million people or more in the United states alone. It’s a disease that’s characterized by the body’s inability to make, process or use insulin sufficiently. Diabetes can affect just about anyone but there are risk factors that make some more...
- Vegetables with Protein
IntroductionIncluding healthy sources of protein in your daily diet is very important. Protein helps keep the body healthy by building and repairing body tissues, coordinating with bodily functions, and allowing metabolic functions to take place. A diet that is high in plant protein is also linked...
- Probiotics Linked to Ulcerative Colitis Remission
Probiotics, or so called “good bacteria”, are tiny organisms introduced into the body for health benefits. They are found in certain foods, such as yogurt, and they also come in supplements, available in the form of tablets and capsules. Probiotics help with digestion and offer protection...